IGNORED

Ross Barkley

Just now, aaron said:

what about blaming him for making our electric bill higher the last 5 months? Can we blame him for that? :lol: he cost us an extra £200 after using our cardio equipment the bloody thunderbastard!

:lol:

My point is we've got plenty of reasons to give him grief, let's not just invent some out of anger

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

He won’t ever play against us, I’m sure of that. 

Maybe not for Chelsea but whoever they farm him out to is a possibility. 

I really want him to have to come back and not be able to hide. 

Tonka’s right, he’ll get more abuse than Rooney. Or at least for longer. 

23 minutes ago, pete0 said:

We were relegation battlers with Rooney who at 17 was one of the best strikers in the world. I'd have preferred him to stay longer but he was always gonna go. Rooney would have been class any where. We made Barkley the player he is and stuck by him through injuries. He's yet to have paid the club back at all and is leaving for buttons. He's shit all over the club and the fans. 

Everton now have the funds to compete. Ross has no reason not to stay other than him being a massive bellend. 

And Rooney didn’t have to kiss the badge when he scored etc. 

I wouldn’t take him back but I wouldn’t rule it out in 5-7 years time

So it's all true.

£15mill to Chelsea after turning them down in the summer because he wanted to decide his future options when fit. Only to go to Chelsea anyway.

He must think everyone is as thick as he is.

Thing is, reading Contes comments, I'm not convinced this is a signing Conte is arsed about and it's more about Chelsea getting a highly rated English (= premium price to sell on) player on the cheap to stockpile, as Rom has said previously. Might just be me, but his wording doesn't feel right.