IGNORED

Pack of Lies

Haha, as if I would miss out on that! Waiting for him to do Billy liar or strings: a puppet movie.

Be honoured Dunc, you have just made me quit my self imposed exile. It seems helmetitus is in the process of being cleared from toffeetalk, based on other threads. Lots of love, Coyb

Haha, as if I would miss out on that! Waiting for him to do Billy liar or strings: a puppet movie.

Be honoured Dunc, you have just made me quit my self imposed exile. It seems helmetitus is in the process of being cleared from toffeetalk, based on other threads. Lots of love, Coyb

I'm not sure you know the true meaning of the word 'exile'!

I'm not sure you know the true meaning of the word 'exile'!

As in being away from ones home? yeah I do. Been on here for last 7 years sharing opinions with scouse sub species, some really top lads who I have had the good fortune to disagree with on many a topic. Games up mate ;-)

(get me using (:;)-)

As in being away from ones home? yeah I do. Been on here for last 7 years sharing opinions with scouse sub species, some really top lads who I have had the good fortune to disagree with on many a topic. Games up mate ;-)

(get me using (:wink.png-)

Seems I was right.

Exile means to be away from one's home (i.e. city, state or country), while either being explicitly refused permission to return and/or being threatened with imprisonment or death upon return. It can be a form of punishment.[1]

Why would you call 'some really top lads' as 'scouse sub species' and what game is up?