IGNORED

Robbie Savage

I actually like him, he is like marmite I guess you either love him or hate him, however he is a player with limited ability but gets in players faces and gets the crowd going, I think he could have done a job here in some capacity. It was the time he signed for Blackburn and he only signed for them because of Mark Hughes being the manager.

I actually like him, he is like marmite I guess you either love him or hate him, however he is a player with limited ability but gets in players faces and gets the crowd going, I think he could have done a job here in some capacity. It was the time he signed for Blackburn and he only signed for them because of Mark Hughes being the manager.

to be fair to him, he did used to take a mean free-kick, but apart from that he was pretty limited

Didn't particularly like him but I'd have got over it if he'd signed.

I f'king hated Norman Whiteside with a passion until we signed him....then he became a misunderstood genius :lol: .

To be fair he did scaore that goal in the cup final that stopped the treble. Yes I sort of had a dislike of him too. :lol:

To be fair he did scaore that goal in the cup final that stopped the treble.

Every time I see a replay of that I hope Nev's going to save it :( .

Bloody ridiculous making us play it just three days after Rotterdam....couple more days rest and we'd have stuffed the bastards. 5-0 at Goodison earlier in the season.....what a cracker that was :) .

I was always under the impression he was a blue and i've always thought we was one of the lucky cunts who made himself a millionaire out of being shit however i reckon he would have been one of those players you'd love in your team. He would have kicked Gerrard all over the park in the derby when it was needed!!

To be fair he did scaore that goal in the cup final that stopped the treble. Yes I sort of had a dislike of him too. :lol:

I cried when that goal went in, didnt matter that we'd won the cup winners and the league i was gutted! Funny really we signed Whiteside when really id have prefered us to sign Mcgrath what a defender he was! As for Savage hes a funny bloke you never know whether you want to laugh at him or knock his teeth down his throat! I guess he'd be like Cahill we love him fans from every other team in the country HATE him!!

Loved the fact he didn't even have to think about it, when asked about regrets. Think he'd have been a great acquisition at the time, would certainly have fit in in terms of work ethic.

Tribute to his football career here, but written just before his regrets admission!

http://intoaddedtime.wordpress.com/2011/05/09/the-end-of-an-era-as-robbie-savage-calls-time-on-playing-career/