IGNORED

On Behalf Of Tottenham...

Thank you for an epic resilient performance VS Man City. We realize there wasn't a massive amount of reward for winning that match but truly from all at Spurs Forum, Thank you for keeping the pressure on them for that 4th place!

Congrats on a Great, and well deserved result from a brilliant performance!

Regards,

Brodjah,

on Behalf of all Spurs Forum Members.

Edited by Brodjah

But Blackpool are doing me a favour now. Lovely.

Get in!!! I hate spurs - 4th Citeh - they've got the money to sign top players regardless - 5th the shite - thursday night europa won't interest them anyway - 6th spurs - bye van der vaart, modric and bale!!!

Kranjcar is all the award we want.

Yes please!

Get in!!! I hate spurs - 4th Citeh - they've got the money to sign top players regardless - 5th the shite - thursday night europa won't interest them anyway - 6th spurs - bye van der vaart, modric and bale!!!

Doesnt do them any good though :D

Im honestly scared that the Kopites will get the CL place (someone please tell me its not possible?)

Didnt think it was possible for The Shite to get 4th, or City need just a point to make sure. Im more worried that the cl rule about automatic inclusion to the competition if you have a liver bird on your kit may come into play!

Edited by smeghead1

Im more worried that the cl rule about automatic inclusion to the competition if you have a liver bird on your kit may come into play!

God i hate that rule... also only 2 teams i hate more than spurs, liverpool and Citeh.. so the lesser of 2 evils is Spurs for 4th,

im preferring a Kopite / Spurs draw next week and for both clubs to lose their other 2 games whilst we win all ours and get 5th :D

So if we win our last two while Spurs and Liverpool draw with each other and lose (respectively) to City, Birmingham, Fulham & Villa then we finish fifth on goal difference. Simple B) .

B)

I'd like whoever gets it to fail to get through the qualifying game and I think the most likely team to blow it (because they're an arrogant bunch of overpaid tossers who'll think they can walk it) is City. So for that reason alone I'd like them to get fourth.