IGNORED

Thomas Ince

I really rate him. £8 mill is too steep and Ince senior said Cardiffs offer was huge. £5-6 mill over his contract his acceptable. The lad can play wide right or left or, as one of a 4-3-3 up top.I can see Jelly getting sold and us buying Moses as a swap which would make us a really adaptable team

I have an uneasy feeling that one of Baines or Fellaini is a heading out the door with rumours like these still plentiful. If we could sign Ince witout any major losses though I'd be absolutely made up.

Baines was 1/6 with the Skybet odds to go to United yesterday

I've just watched a compilation of Ince's goals from last season. I knew he'd scored 18-20 with a similar amount of assists, but what's noticeable is his pace and speed of thought. He scores from all over the pitch but mostly cutting in from wide and I would gladly see him added to the squad, in place of Jelavic if that's how it has to be.

Apparently I read somewhere Blackpool only have 13 senior players at the moment, so if Ince leaves that's only 12,and the championship starts in under two weeks?!

True. It's crazy, Paul Ince says they need to bring in 8 or 9 players... Got to think they'll go down... Blackpool, Yeovil Town look almost certain for relegation in that league.

Edited by Quinn31

Quick look on a Blackpool forum suggests that their fans are expecting Ince snr to leave if his son gets sold, and that he's only hanging on there to try to oversee a transfer. Ince snr has flown off to Spain or somewhere today for urgent talks with Oyston who (surprise) isn't stumping up transfer funds.

True. It's crazy, Paul Ince says they need to bring in 8 or 9 players... Got to think they'll go down... Blackpool, Yeovil Town look almost certain for relegation in that league.

if they do go down, it will be tricky to know if its because of the lack of players or just because Ince is a shit manager...

Quick look on a Blackpool forum suggests that their fans are expecting Ince snr to leave if his son gets sold, and that he's only hanging on there to try to oversee a transfer. Ince snr has flown off to Spain or somewhere today for urgent talks with Oyston who (surprise) isn't stumping up transfer funds.

The fact that Ince was hired in the first place was ridiculous... He's a horrid manager... They'd be better off without Tom Ince but with a capable manager.

Guest blueboy122

Not for me had a purple patch in the season when he couldn't stop scoring then did next to nothing for the rest. Only had one season in that league where he was a regular starter lets see if he can repeat it and then we should still only pay a few million max.

• 1 month later...

Haven't seen much of him to be honest other than highlights. But he did look good in the under20 world cup.

Thought he was one of the best England players there along with our Ross.

He didn't play in the under 20 World Cup with Ross? He played in the under 21 World Cup. Are you confusing the competition? Or have you confused the players and are actually talking about Larnell Cole who was pretty good in the under 20 World Cup.

I've been hoping all summer that we'd sign him. A fast young forward who can cut inside and score or cross from wide positions would give RM the options he doesn't really have in the squad at the moment. I'd certainly prefer him in the squad over Anichebe, but I reckon there are loads of potential deals and loans up in the air at the moment.

He didn't play in the under 20 World Cup with Ross? He played in the under 21 World Cup. Are you confusing the competition? Or have you confused the players and are actually talking about Larnell Cole who was pretty good in the under 20 World Cup.

bloody hell now you have mentioned cole you are 100% right. thats why no-one ever listens to me haha!

Really? Both are going to cost similar amounts it seems and whilst VM wages will be higher he is a proven premiership performer and IMO has more potential as well as current ability.

yeah, wasn't even thinking of wages. Think Ince offers a bit more, though he's not as strong (yet).

Guest blueboy122

No thanks

Arrogant overrated prick just like his old man, We should have signed Redmond who would have been far far cheaper for a player of similar if not better ilk.

Exactly. That Redmond is looking like a right good buy for Norwich he looks an absolute live wire on the wing.