IGNORED

Crewe Alexandra Take David Moyes' Nephew On Trial

Matt

I can assure you that this is just bad journalism (think by Crewe Chronicle that BBC & Sky latched on to) as if Ewan is Davie's nephew then I he would be my brother and Davie would be a right sod as Ewan has had no birthday or christmas presents through his life. ha ha BTW not a bad player but I'm biased. Good luck the Toffee's this weekend

I can assure you that this is just bad journalism (think by Crewe Chronicle that BBC & Sky latched on to) as if Ewan is Davie's nephew then I he would be my brother and Davie would be a right sod as Ewan has had no birthday or christmas presents through his life. ha ha BTW not a bad player but I'm biased. Good luck the Toffee's this weekend

Ta for that....good luck to the lad. You must be very proud of him :) .

You are in denial to avoid ticket hunters really arn't you :lol:

Seriously you must be proud of the lad. Good luck to him in his future career, and thanks for your good wishes mate. :)

Yeah, I think you're right.

Someone should tell Dario Gradi they're not related: "We have a boy who has been playing in Scotland. A lot of people want their nephews to come here because we have a good reputation of making them into something and moving them on."

If the rumours persist, Ewan may be getting birthday presents after all ! ;)