IGNORED

Investment Not New Owners

http://www.liverpool...-name_page.html

How many people would be willing to pump money into the club without owning it?

Pie in the sky.

One of the multi-billionaire fans we have? Depends on the investment and how they get money back out of it, say someone bought a new stadium and owned that, renting it to the club, would give us part of the boost we need without new owners.

One of the multi-billionaire fans we have? Depends on the investment and how they get money back out of it, say someone bought a new stadium and owned that, renting it to the club, would give us part of the boost we need without new owners.

Moyes, and any one else who thinks people will actually do this, are deluded.

What David Moyes is true. EFC doesn't need new owners, although it could be argued it doesn't need new money either. It needs to cut expenses so at the end of the financial year we can see progress as we pay off chunks of the debt. The rest will fix itself (stadium excepted).

The problem is, in my opinion that any extra money is spent immediately on player wages. Had the club remained firm with wage demands, perhaps there would have been more money available from next season's tv deal to improve infrastructure. As it is, it's going into players' pockets.

There's no long-term solution, I don't think investment would make much difference either - it would simply go on wages and the club would continue to make loss year on year (after player trading).

Moyes, and any one else who thinks people will actually do this, are deluded.

Bloody hell, you got out the wrong side of the bed this morning didnt ya? :P

Im just putting out possibilities, no matter how unlikely rather than just shooting down any hope we may have!

:lol:

Sorry! I just think I'm being realistic though tbh.

I agree with everything youve said Romey, in a fantasy world BK would win 200 million on the Euro lotterys biggest ever rollover and rebuild GP but where we live that just isnt happening is it! Whats upsetting is we needed an investor to build whats now the Echo arena now thats a pot of gold if only........