IGNORED

The Squad On The Ale......

The majority of the squad that played yesterday against Wolves where all having a bevvy, bottled beers only from what I seen, in the Slaughterhouse pub, Liverpool City centre tonight, only absentees seemed to be Moyes and Neville. Looked like a nice bonding session for the lads. At close quarters Distin is one huge guy, had a chat with a couple as they went the bar, with me being a bar leaning sort, nice down to earth sorts, Hibbert, Bily and Gueye even taking the p*ss out of the one red amongst us, fair play though as he was up for it. Let's hope this type of session has a positive effect.

*Sigh* I remember the Slaughterhouse when it was a real dive of a place with cobwebs and old ledgers for customers to read. Beer was good real ale though, got me through my formative years.

Is the Pig and Whistle still going? Used to have a drink in there occassionally with dear old Labby. A real gent, and a pretty big guy too. But nice as hell.