IGNORED

Bily

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think this has been brought up before but when bily came on against wolves a section of the gwladys st end bood him it was my grandson who brought it to my attention,must admit it wasnt many but it did happen,i just dont understand booing everton players,

thats just completely pointless, whoever it was doing that is a ****, most of us know that whilst Bily may have lacked effort at times, it would help if the manager played him in his prefered position to start off with, to boo him is just childish.

Don't be so stupid. They've stated time and time again that they are fully behind the team, that the team and the board are separate entities.

haha, most of their members think that Bily and Heitinga are the root of all of the teams problems, bearing in mind how much the two both play, thus just summing up how stupid they all are :)

haha, most of their members think that Bily and Heitinga are the root of all of the teams problems, bearing in mind how much the two both play, thus just summing up how stupid they all are smile.png

I suppose it was them who boo'ed Anichebe too then?

It's not a case of the idiots all being in the Blue Union and the educated, clever ones, who never do such a shocking thing as booing not being part of the Blue Union.

I suppose it was them who boo'ed Anichebe too then?

It's not a case of the idiots all being in the Blue Union and the educated, clever ones, who never do such a shocking thing as booing not being part of the Blue Union.

oh not at all, lots of people from all walks of life boo, but reading the BU facebook page is quite amusing i can tell you that, and most on there ARE idiots The Peoples Group are even worse, they are just scally pisshead yobs on there.

oh not at all, lots of people from all walks of life boo, but reading the BU facebook page is quite amusing i can tell you that, and most on there ARE idiots The Peoples Group are even worse, they are just scally pisshead yobs on there.

their general knowledge of the team leaves a lot to be desired, and they clearly only hear what they want to, but yes i do agree Mark, not all the idiots are confined to the BU there are plenty of others out there, damm mate there is a whole other football club of them across the park lol

crazy posting again!!!!!!!!! sorry

Edited by theprisoner

their general knowledge of the team leaves a lot to be desired, and they clearly only hear what they want to, but yes i do agree Mark, not all the idiots are confined to the BU there are plenty of others out there, damm mate there is a whole other football club of them across the park lol

crazy posting again!!!!!!!!! sorry

I feel sorry for the members of the BU that are actually decent and intelligent and want to do things the right way, because they get tarnished with the same brush as the muppets who seem to make their voices heard the loudest.

I'm outside The Reebok in my Nissan Micra Sport waiting to take Bily to Russia myself. Seen bill, he was saying that he doesn't want him to go, if Bily says the word he will call the deal off - "sod them banks! I will sell bellefield, finch farm, arteta, pienaar, beckford and yak before letting Bily go....."

He's in my car now, long journey ahead...

What is annoying is he looked intrested and actually tried and put a bit of effort in today and hey presto he played well, pity as its to little to late me thinks!!

his highlight of the match was gettin wheater sent off imo i thought he was crap as he always is but i want moyes to play him cm, he doesnt play howard cb or saha in net ot hibbo upfront so why play bily out of position, its not fair on the lad, russia might not be as good as the prem but watch vids of him before us and he was class, good passer and good skill but no pace, ino lets play him winger. nice one moyes you weapon. give him a chance in his position or dont play him atall and sell him

his highlight of the match was gettin wheater sent off imo i thought he was crap as he always is but i want moyes to play him cm, he doesnt play howard cb or saha in net ot hibbo upfront so why play bily out of position, its not fair on the lad, russia might not be as good as the prem but watch vids of him before us and he was class, good passer and good skill but no pace, ino lets play him winger. nice one moyes you weapon. give him a chance in his position or dont play him atall and sell him

I thought Bily had a decent game today and I would say his highlight of the match was his cracking cross that set up the first goal

I still think he can make it in the prem. Quite keen on Aiden McGeady though. I just dont want Bily to end up in another prem team in his favoured position. I have a feeling that he would tear us apart if he met us.

If he did play behind the forward against us I would bet my house that Felli would keep him quiet

Bily Im pretty sure. Anyway, good game is generous, its all in comparison with what he has done, he did well. He could be great but just isnt putting in the effort to be what we need.

o yeh lol forgot about first goal i was thinkin bout second, ok fair enough but he still wasnt a stand out player and he should be for £10 mill. he needs game time in cm or we may aswell get rid

Whilst I thought Bily played well yesterday I just cant envisage a world in which Bily would ever get the better of Felli no matter how good his control was

Im not basing it on anything, its just a feeling i have. Theres a really good player there somewhere and if we sold and he stayed in the prem it would be just our luck if he blossomed and became the player we all thought he would be.

I see fragments of joe cole, arshavin and Macmanaman in him. Ok burried deep, but its there somewhere.

Whilst I thought Bily played well yesterday I just cant envisage a world in which Bily would ever get the better of Felli no matter how good his control was

This completely. Some people must be watching a different game!

With regards to the McGeady swap, IMO he is just as shite although he might be more suited to the League than Bily. He is the typical quick, mildly tricky winger that cant pick a pass, cant keep hold of the ball and will waste more opportunities than he creates. Purely for end product (like yesterday) I would rather keep Bily... which is saying something!

nah i will disagree with you on this dunc, there is defo a top player in there waiting to burst out, the problem is im not sure Moyes is the manager or Everton are the team to get it out of him, if Bily was at Arsenal or at Spurs i think you would see a real class player then.

nah i will disagree with you on this dunc, there is defo a top player in there waiting to burst out, the problem is im not sure Moyes is the manager or Everton are the team to get it out of him, if Bily was at Arsenal or at Spurs i think you would see a real class player then.

Football managers aren't (all) stupid... if he's as good as you proclaim then why hasn't a spurs or arsenal seen this and nicked him off us? If either had offered even near what we paid then it would have been accepted. He was bought and dressed up as winger - he is clearly not a PL winger! ...and to be honest I don't think he's cut out for the physicality of the PL wherever he plays.

Football managers aren't (all) stupid... if he's as good as you proclaim then why hasn't a spurs or arsenal seen this and nicked him off us? If either had offered even near what we paid then it would have been accepted. He was bought and dressed up as winger - he is clearly not a PL winger! ...and to be honest I don't think he's cut out for the physicality of the PL wherever he plays.

i could equally say the same about Fellaini tbh, and when i was preparing my questions prior to the Chelsea game on the Chelsea forum, they all loved Bily on there, i was very surprised.

Well this is it tbh, the few times he has played in the middle show he is not a winger, so its down to the manager as far as im concerned, i will agree he has not performed like maybe he should have, but Moyes has treated him like shit imo, he has tried to make him into something he's not from day 1, so imo im not really sure why DM bought him in the first place.

Edited by theprisoner