• Sylvain Distin
    • Leighton Baines
    • Jack Rodwell
    • Marouane Fellaini
    • Mikel Arteta
    • Seamus Coleman
    • Diniyar Bilyaletdinov
    • Louis Saha

Fellaini, I think for the fifth game on the trot for me. Apart from the odd mis-placed past, and he wasn't the only culprit, he was able to boss the midfield, kept Lampard quiet, this allowed both Rodwell and Arteta to grow into the game, which they did. Coleman was his energetic best and his attacking nullified Cole's similar sprees down the wing. I have to agree with both Duncan and Ten in their commentes re: Saha. I was frustrated at the way he kept moving to the left, which left us with nothing going through the middle, however in his defence it was probably a Moyes tactic (what we where supposed to gain from it, I don't know). Saha, did though, hold the ball all up well and was terrific in the air against Terry and Ivanovic when he was in the middle, Moyes take note. Arteta and Rodwell grew into the game, as already stated, let's hope that continues but overall Fellaini for me.

Fellaini, I think for the fifth game on the trot for me. Apart from the odd mis-placed past, and he wasn't the only culprit, he was able to boss the midfield, kept Lampard quiet, this allowed both Rodwell and Arteta to grow into the game, which they did. Coleman was his energetic best and his attacking nullified Cole's similar sprees down the wing. I have to agree with both Duncan and Ten in their commentes re: Saha. I was frustrated at the way he kept moving to the left, which left us with nothing going through the middle, however in his defence it was probably a Moyes tactic (what we where supposed to gain from it, I don't know). Saha, did though, hold the ball all up well and was terrific in the air against Terry and Ivanovic when he was in the middle, Moyes take note. Arteta and Rodwell grew into the game, as already stated, let's hope that continues but overall Fellaini for me.

100% this

I think you mean acronym :doh: .

:yay:

kdgvbufbauifgbauifh

Kohen studies jounalism and c1982 is a teacher, right? Good luck, UK. :lol:.

In my defence, throughout the course of Friday and Saturday I have consumed copious amounts of alcohol and have been very sleep-deprived :(