IGNORED

Magaye Gueye

IMO he is almost a re-incarnation of Saha (Saha when he was here and was half decent, not in his last year when he gash and not saha in his Fulham days). From what i've seen, theres been nothing to suggest he's an out and out left winger, he might be able to do a job there now and again, but his size and build to me look like he should be played just behind the main striker or as the main striker himself. I personally dont think he will "make it" but i'd love to be wrong. If he sorts himself out, we could very well have a new Saha (in his Fulham days) on our hands.

I swear, we've piled up a large number of strikers and 2nd strikers and chosen to play them elsewhere. Gueye and Naismith are both natural 2nd strikers, and isn't Mirallas also capable of playing up top instead of the wing?

Edited by Quinn31

Lets just offer him to Newcastle? Lets say 10 mil? They buy anything thats french.

Now there's some real thinking as to how we can raise transfer funds. Peter, you must be in a position of power somewhere!

I think he is, but i dont think he's looked to shabby on the right.

Yeah he's looked good, I was just trying to point out that even he is being played out of position.

Maybe a couple mentioned him, even if it was just to put him in the shop window!

I never kicked off about him not playing against Cheltenham but I wouldn't have minded him getting the 90 just so we could put him in the shop window for other clubs. I personally don't think he is good enough (and never will be) so I'd rather cash in on him now and spend the money on someone like Jack Butland.

Think he ment the 11.59 part. Why do we always leave loan deals to the last minute? (Odjidja-Ofoe)

Hope he does well and gets sold in the summer. Not what we need.

Right you are sir. Reported an hour after the window closed. If we wanted to send the lad out to get some game time, why wait so late. Never looked like we hoped to bring someone in for that position, so not as if we were waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Anywhoo, I'm sure it will be good for him, think he absolutely needs constant games and the fight of a relegation battle might just show if he's made of something.

we didnt send him out on loan.

They enquired about a loan deal for him. We can't make them enquire earler.

This is what the transfer window is, it's a game of cat and mouse and no-one should know better than that than us being Everton fans. I think all of us fans need a huge reality check, myself included. This is how the transfer deadline pans out every year for us and every one else. Yet still we act like we know better than the proffesional clubs who have people dedicated on working on this deadline.

Yet in the past we have been stung many times for going for players too early and giving others the oppurtunity to step in and take them from us.....just like we did last night to Wigan!

Let the poker players play the game and us watching do what we do. otherwise we would be the scouts surely?