IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

Got to our seats this morning (window and middle) to see the Dutch woman in the aisle seat had a baby on her lap; always a bit worrying but the kid was perfect the whole flight (dropped off to sleep after a breast feed). The woman, however, had absolutely horrible BO and I was stuck next to her :dry:. Short flight fortunately.

Got to our seats this morning (window and middle) to see the Dutch woman in the aisle seat had a baby on her lap; always a bit worrying but the kid was perfect the whole flight (dropped off to sleep after a breast feed). The woman, however, had absolutely horrible BO and I was stuck next to her :dry:. Short flight fortunately.

Haha, I had that on the 14 hour leg of a flight to Australia! (sitting next to someone with horrendous BO that is, not a baby, although I was moved to that seat from the bulkhead seat I'd actually booked because a baby needed to be there for the bassinet :dry: )

Haha, I had that on the 14 hour leg of a flight to Australia! (sitting next to someone with horrendous BO that is, not a baby, although I was moved to that seat from the bulkhead seat I'd actually booked because a baby needed to be there for the bassinet :dry: )

I had that happen to me once on a trans atlantic flight and as compensation got all booze I wanted for free. (normally wine was 5 dollars etc)

not a bad flight

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

People chewing with their mouth open!

Sat in a waiting room next to an absolute horror of a man who smells like he's bathed in cheap aftershave hocking his shit back and chewing like it's the last piece of chewing gum on earth

Fuck head

Punch him.

Desktop died :(

Bash it.

New HDD in but Microsoft saying I have to pay for win10 even though I already had it...

Not impressed, neither with the recovery fee of £50 a GB from my old drive :o seems it's just lost because there was about 180gb of stuff there

Edited by Matt

New HDD in but Microsoft saying I have to pay for win10 even though I already had it...

Not impressed, neither with the recovery fee of £50 a GB from my old drive :o seems it's just lost because there was about 180gb of stuff there

Shitter that Matt

I'd be very dubious as to what they could possibly recover anyway tbh once an SSD drive goes its generally goosed

I usually back important and memorable stuff into a caddy drive and put it away or with cloud/web storage these days use that as its always retrievable

Got a bloke sanding back all my floorboards in the downstairs and putting a clear varnish on them. He put the first coat of varnish down about an hour ago and fucked off and now I'm sat here shut up in the front room breaking my neck for a piss!

At least there is some decent racing on, I just have to make sure I dont get too excited!