IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

no, a bit of orange peel would sort that out i reckon

I dont smoke and never have, so I have no real idea as to what, you guys are talking about (baccy's and all that). For all I care you could be talking 'Mandarin'....

....get it? F'in'll....I'm hilarious. :lol: even I laughed at my own joke, on that one.

Jeez...it's been a very long day :(

Edited by tenaciousj

Vodafone

What a useless piece of shit fucking network this is. Credit expired last night prematurely, went with a new USB modification, tried for what seemed an hour last night to take the fucking cover off (slide off cover it says in instruction manual), no - apparently not, it can't be done, in the end gave up and managed successfully today after a titanic struggle to remove the cover to insert SIM card, lo and behold when I finally got things up and running, message from said useless company declares 'safety mode on', I asked them specifically to remove this at time of purchase, now I'll have to make a journey out of town to get this done, why I didn't switch networks I don't know, this is even worse than THREE, and that surely is something, really lost my shit over this.

I sympathize with anyone else who has experienced similar difficulties.

I don't understand the last response at all, i.e., there is nothing to be seen?

In any event, I try to remain phlegmatic and calm, but other peoples actions dictate it is an ever increasing task of some difficulty. The weather always seems to bring out the fucking idiots and with my demeanor, always a recipe for disaster, one reason why I don't like the summer months, and it sort of brings about a kind of sick feeling also, It is a genuine relief it is all downhill to the end of the year, it does exist then (end months), but on a more benign level. Also people who have no shame in theirselves, let themselves go, have no pride or accept a degenerate state, maybe I should sympathize but I just feel I should divorce myself from these individuals best way able. Also, This time yesterday was black storm clouds, threatening weather, overcast and impending rain, and lo and behold next day (now), sunny and bright and not a cloud in the sky, damn this fucking weather. Have to be strong.

That Jagger song that someone mentioned.... was in a store on Saturday and it came on over the radio system, I almost felt like smashing a few windows. What a horrible belligerent, piece of shit tune that is, it's not even music. I had heard it before but didn't know the artists. Awful, awful, piece of crap song, it just goes perfectly well with todays standards of music, that is, total shit. The last record I ever bought was on vinyl, one of those 'Now' albums years back, when music was slowly taking a turn for the worse, but still not too bad for releases.

The Bee Gees (now singular) were a good bunch of guys, but their screeching music was very hard to take. I only really ever liked 'You Win Again', most others I just couldn't listen to. RIP to the two brothers.

That Jagger song that someone mentioned.... was in a store on Saturday and it came on over the radio system, I almost felt like smashing a few windows. What a horrible belligerent, piece of shit tune that is, it's not even music. I had heard it before but didn't know the artists. Awful, awful, piece of crap song, it just goes perfectly well with todays standards of music, that is, total shit. The last record I ever bought was on vinyl, one of those 'Now' albums years back, when music was slowly taking a turn for the worse, but still not too bad for releases.

Glad to see I'm not the only one smile.png

EDIT: Also, when people refer to cops as the Po-Po. Don't know why, but it just really fucking pisses me off for some reason.

Edited by TC.

po-po? what the fuck is that? if i heard anyone sayin that i'd go mental

fuckin clampit family back in chorley..used to go in the pub i ran there and they're fuckin disgustin lazy smelly inbred mongoloids...just found out the dad has been knockin his dogs around..i'll smack his head in if i see him

Re: Jagger, has anybody cottoned on to the lyrics of the advert for the Paralympics?

"Rollin stones of the rap game not braggin.

Lips bigger than Jagger, not saggin.

Spell it backwards.

I'm a leave it at that."

I was surprised that got by the censors..

Re: Jagger, has anybody cottoned on to the lyrics of the advert for the Paralympics?

"Rollin stones of the rap game not braggin.

Lips bigger than Jagger, not saggin.

Spell it backwards.

I'm a leave it at that."

I was surprised that got by the censors..

one of my favourite rap songs does something similar (Styles Of Beyond - Subculture Lyrics)
'cause I don't give a kcuf like the "f-word" reversed!

On a more petty note, I hate having toilet paper rolls with the paper rolling down at the back rather than the front. Drives me nuts!

YES!!! Finally jesus, i'm not the only one. Why would they put the toilet roll against the f*cking wall...what inbreds. Seriously, how can you grab a peice or quickly tear a bit off, if itself is clingin to the wall? I'm cliggin', get the f*ck off my wall.

This reminds me...people who work in bars (Marco) should be able to tell me...

Silver_Cocktail_Stirrer.jpg

Which way up should this stirer be put into a drink?

Answer: The 'paddle' (dipshits) should stick out of the glass and the small 'ball' lies within. The 'paddle' is for your fingers, hence the size...anyone who thinks differently, see that road just outside? Fancy playing "jacks" solo, in the middle of it becausr you my dear friend, may as well have inverted the use of the toaster.

Barmen and Women (not specifically Marco (I hear he's a very good barman)) who put it in the wrong way...you, you people seriously make me fume. It's not friggin hard.

Jeez louise.

Edited by tenaciousj