IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

i have an easy solution to the supermarket issue..send them on their own...and the make up thing...buy a game and keep the stupid make up price on the old backburner for future reference

You know what that's exactly what i did....went into Game. Got: Forza 3, Fallout 3 Collectors edition, Bulletstorm Epic Edition and Prey (PC Port) all for £12.98 :D Prey alone was £2.

• 2 weeks later...

stoopid cnuts I hait them to.

(by the way, that could well be me sad.png)

That made me chuckle :P.

How many times did you check your spelling before posting that Marklaugh.png ?

Numerous times!

People who write/type in text speak get right on my tits too. I've grown up texting but I still know how to write a proper sentence, with full bastard words.

I've got to admit Mike and jump on the bandwagon My Missus is the same drinks the stuff for fun and has nothing on her fat that is you dirty bastards!

Actually now I come to think of it one of my daughters drinks it as well....and so does her boyfriend. Not an ounce of fat between themunsure.png .

So anyway, what annoys me is that larger people, when they buy a well known soft drink in public, always buy the diet version (usually to go with their Big Mac Whopper Super-Duper Fat Bastard Burger).

Haha I can't argue with that mate.

One thing that has done my nut this week is that fat trollop who filmed Herself having it off with the GP to supposedly have him struck off?!

He apparently seduced her urgh! the fat munter was well after some publicity yet the public are sympathizing with her? dirty bint....

sorry pris i don't even know who gok wan is :lol:

another thing...may have mentioned it before but them office types who only go pub 2/3 times a year and have a sniff of shandy and think they're the hardest person in the universe...usually the type who wear rugby shirts with the collar up...and work in a bank or summat and think they're james bond

laugh.png Reminded me of a mate's blog...most recent one (I feature in the secondcool.png but read about "The Sausage Family" after my mention....they were hysterical).

http://www.redskins.gr/blog.html

he has a picture of a barm in there...a bread roll is one of the harder ones in my book..the crusty ones you get as a side dish or in a basket at a restaurant...that boy has no idea! i know my food shaking%20fist.pngshaking%20fist.png

Edited by marcopaulo

sorry pris i don't even know who gok wan is laugh.png

another thing...may have mentioned it before but them office types who only go pub 2/3 times a year and have a sniff of shandy and think they're the hardest person in the universe...usually the type who wear rugby shirts with the collar up...and work in a bank or summat and think they're james bond

TV fashion guru :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gok_Wan

Fat picture:http://www.thesun.co...lf-Gok-Wan.html

Edited by theprisoner