IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

Wow, sounds like a bad back you've got there. Hopefully it doesn't get to the point I need morphine, but I do have a scan in a couple of weeks.

I did mine weightlifting (deadlifts) about 2 years ago, but recently it seems to go with the slightest thing, like picking up my sons toys off the floor. Weird thing is I can run all day long on it, just not sit down comfortably.

On a thread related note, postman gave me a parcel this afternoon and said "there ya go chief" lol

I'm still pretty fit, but just have to remember that the Morphine is hiding a lot of damage. The last scan looked a lot better, so we decided not to operate again, and instead try injections and a course of physio. I still work out, but no dead lift or squats etc, as not worth the risk just to gain a few inches on the thighs.

Running isn't good for your back, nor early morning exercise, but walking will help to ease any stiffness. It might be you've trapped a nerve as the disc was disturbed / damaged.

I found exercise and fitness centers can cause more damage than actually getting in shape from past experiences, thought I'd dislocated my shoulder one time from this but it was nothing so dramatic and a few days later it was back to normal

Good time for a rant too, as Bannatyne's say sign up for our fitness centers, I mean they're only like £400 a year membership around here, I want to get in shape not take out a bloody mortgage

Mr Bannatyne, Fuck Off

I'm Out shaking fist.png

The only exercise some Evertonians get is Jumping to conclusions and stretching the truth 67.gif

Haha I like that I've always said it for me Boxing is the best way to keep in shape I loved it when I was abit younger and the it really does drill discipline into you.My New Years resolution is to get fit "SO HE SAYS" & when possible get back into the local boxing gym

Phil Neville and his white boots. Pointing and shouting as if he's trying to single handedly pull the team out of the shite - forgetting the fact the only accurate pass he can do goes back to the originator 2 yards away and that he's passed to the opposition more times than his team mates.

Sorry i forgot he's been a great servant to the club...