IGNORED

Planning A Stag Do In Liverpool

BeatTheTrap

Sunderland fan in peace here and funnily enough my post is not at all related to our match tomorrow night, but wanted your advice because I can't stand talking to Liverpool fans.

I'm planning a stag do for my pal for a weekend in July next summer and wondered if any of you could give me some advice of different things to do in Liverpool for the weekend? Know there are a few comedy clubs which the stag is keen to do, but what else is there to? Mainly for day time activities?

Best of luck for tomorrow night, think it'll be a tight one, think we'll be okay as long as we can keep Cahil quiet, he loves scoring against us!

Sunderland fan in peace here and funnily enough my post is not at all related to our match tomorrow night, but wanted your advice because I can't stand talking to Liverpool fans.

I'm planning a stag do for my pal for a weekend in July next summer and wondered if any of you could give me some advice of different things to do in Liverpool for the weekend? Know there are a few comedy clubs which the stag is keen to do, but what else is there to? Mainly for day time activities?

Best of luck for tomorrow night, think it'll be a tight one, think we'll be okay as long as we can keep Cahil quiet, he loves scoring against us!

Bring stag do forward and have it grand national weekend - they'll be plenty to do then - top weekend!

I suppose it all depends what you are into really. As others have said though, Liverpool is just another city really. This time of year the weather is not great so ideally you want something indoors. Sightseeing might suit you if you like that kind of thing. Personally I have not done a lot of stag dos in Liverpool, apart from the usual drunken debauched, tie~the~groom~naked to a lampost by his genitals type of thing. :lol:

Best stag do I went on was on the continent really. B)

Thanks for the responses, weighing up a few different options but heard some very good things about Liverpool, so that's number one at the moment.

Just got back from the match tonight, thought you were the better team and we were lucky to get a point really! Your midfield is awesome, hate that bastard Cahill like, always bloody scores against us!

Thanks for your comments about the match, very magnanamous of you. (Spelling was never my strong point)

Watched the game on the tv and although I thought we had the better chances, a draw seems to have been a very fair result, although I would have felt happier if Beckford had not missed that last minute chance.