IGNORED

Injury Rumour............

The Beard

the boy has shown glimpses of talent but only glimpses 1 of moyses big money let downs imo

Player of the season on here last year (despite it finishing for him in Feb), finished third previous season (behind Pienaar and Jags) and is currently fourth.

Not the prettiest player and it's easy to see why some doubted him (and DM's wisdom) in the early days but anyone who still doubts his ability is just (imo)...

A. A WUM.

B. Not too bright when it comes to football.

C. A Belgianist.

Player of the season on here last year (despite it finishing for him in Feb), finished third previous season (behind Pienaar and Jags) and is currently fourth.

Not the prettiest player and it's easy to see why some doubted him (and DM's wisdom) in the early days but anyone who still doubts his ability is just (imo)...

A. A WUM.

B. Not too bright when it comes to football.

C. A Belgianist.

he was showing realpotential last january and february granted but over 2 years thats not good enough.

i would prefer rodwell playing.

Just because a player does a pirouette aroung bellmay doesn't mean he is world class.

And you say felli was player of the season on here last season that surprises me how was that decided.

yeah 15millfor an average player is a let down only my opinion you are entitled to yours.

indeed you are and im allowed to disagree :) If you see him play at his best, he is one of the best in the business in that role. He is coming back from a horrific injury and improving every game. I wont be surprised if he is MOTM tomorrow as a revenge for the last time this fixture was played. Either that or he will snap the greek in half and get suspended for 3 games. Anyway, I cant wait to see him in 4-5 games time (if he continues to be played where he should be), hopefully he will be back to his best and proving all his critics wrong!

indeed you are and im allowed to disagree :) If you see him play at his best, he is one of the best in the business in that role. He is coming back from a horrific injury and improving every game. I wont be surprised if he is MOTM tomorrow as a revenge for the last time this fixture was played. Either that or he will snap the greek in half and get suspended for 3 games. Anyway, I cant wait to see him in 4-5 games time (if he continues to be played where he should be), hopefully he will be back to his best and proving all his critics wrong!

why who's he playin tomorrow? :P

churinga didn't show up til i had posted mine...now i feel a cunt :lol:

Edited by marcopaulo

The Greek won't be playing btw, I've already got the shites team :P.