IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

Well, Leicester won't be getting any points deducted after winning their appeal against the PL.

I think that they'll go anyway to be honest, the deduction would have just guaranteed them 20th IMO.

The Premier League not being able to implement their own rules is fantastic though, so whereas it may effect us I can't help but laugh.

41 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

I think that they'll go anyway to be honest, the deduction would have just guaranteed them 20th IMO.

The Premier League not being able to implement their own rules is fantastic though, so whereas it may effect us I can't help but laugh.

I think Soton and Ipswich are certain. And then I think the final spot will be between Leicester, Wolves, Forest, and.... unfortunately I think we're gonna be in the mix there. Saturday sort of confirmed that for me 😞

Gotta love a bit of incicive text commentary on the US Open tennis...

"Both men stay on court between sets and are up as the action resumes. Jack Draper gets himself to 30-30 again but De Minaur bounds away after holding serve."

Wouldn't it be a little unfair if it resumed with one of them still sat down? Call me old fashioned.

Off to Ascot tomorrow for one of my son in-laws birthday, 20 of us going in a box with a food and drinks package, we can access the box at 12:00 and have to vacate by 6:00 plenty of time for me to get bladdered and lose my money. 
7 races if anyone has any decent tips I’d love to hear them 👍

Northern Ireland will lose hosting rights to matches for Euro 2028 after the UK government announced they will withdraw the funding of improvements to Casement Park in Belfast due to construction costs rising to at least £400 million. Casement Park hadn't been used since 2013 but was going to be redeveloped since the other option, Windsor Park, was seen as too small to host Euro 2028 fixtures.

UEFA will now have to move 5 matches that were set to be hosted in Belfast to other venues in England, Scotland, Wales, and the Republic of Ireland.