IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

How many years ago was Moore playing? Surely it would be easier to pick some one in the last decade.. Or wasn't there any?

So.... you still insists player should be considered shit if they don't get yellow cards?

So on that logic... shawcross, cattermole, are class players?

Ironically... jags got more yellow cards for us last season than any other season for us.... was that his best season?

Edited by Hafnia

So.... you still insists player should be considered shit if they don't get yellow cards?

So on that logic... shawcross, cattermole, are class players?

Ironically... jags got more yellow cards for us last season than any other season for us.... was that his best season?

Not what I said. You're not doing your job at centre half very well if you don't pick up the odd yellow, I'd stretch that to captaincy as well. No yellows for sticking up for his team. In a defensive position you pick up yellows taking one for the team.

He had a spell were he was playing above his usual self. It was even commented I voted for him as motm, although that was just in recognition of a couple of games. Overall he was very leggy, and Holgate should be first choice all day.

Pretty sure that Alderwiereld only got booked once last season... best centre back in the league last season in my opinion.

Class defender.... well so I thought until you told me he only got booked once.

John Stones only got booked once.... but that's cos he's shit.

Pretty sure that Alderwiereld only got booked once last season... best centre back in the league last season in my opinion.

Vertoghen is the better one and averages 5 a season. Likewise Kompany. Not including last year's, Jagielka averages 1.5 yellows a season, that's less than everyone else.

Vertoghen is the better one and averages 5 a season. Likewise Kompany. Not including last year's, Jagielka averages 1.5 yellows a season, that's less than everyone else.

Hahaha!!!! Just let it go ffs.

There is absolutely fuck all correlation between number of yellow cards and a players ability to defend.

You can get a yellow card for arguing... encroaching,,.. a poor tackle cos you are shit, a professional tackle.

Just stop talking shit.

Just took a few minutes out of watching the golf to type that. If you see me on tv I'm the one laughing with a can of cider in my hand.

An average of 5 bookings over a 38 game season isn't very many either!

I appreciate Haf can get under people's skin but this debate is nonsense... learn to step away as Haf won't hence the Lukaku thread being longer than the thread called the 'longest thread'!!!

An average of 5 bookings over a 38 game season isn't very many either!

I appreciate Haf can get under people's skin but this debate is nonsense... learn to step away as Haf won't hence the Lukaku thread being longer than the thread called the 'longest thread'!!!

And as if by magic haf and lukaku is brought up by someone who didn't agree with my opinions of him.

Watched a fair bit of Tommy Fleetwood yesterday - class act. Both he and his caddy are good lads. My brother had a picture taken with Him.

Ian Snodin was there with his kids - gent.

Pity about Fleetwoods first round - he would have been up there.

city have signed silva, mendy, walker, danilo, ederson, and luiz. quietly have remade their backline and keeper and added another quality player in silva. i think they could surprise some people this year. chelsea are pretty much unchanged, united brought in their big buy Lindelof who's looked shit in pre-season (seems they do this every year, buy a big flop), spurs are selling and not buying.

could be interesting this year.

city have signed silva, mendy, walker, danilo, ederson, and luiz. quietly have remade their backline and keeper and added another quality player in silva. i think they could surprise some people this year. chelsea are pretty much unchanged, united brought in their big buy Lindelof who's looked shit in pre-season (seems they do this every year, buy a big flop), spurs are selling and not buying.

Citys buying will upset their prep, same way as I assume ours will upset ours. United won't do anything, Chelski we'll see because they're far from done. Spurs will only have sold to their benefit.

Citys buying will upset their prep, same way as I assume ours will upset ours. United won't do anything, Chelski we'll see because they're far from done. Spurs will only have sold to their benefit.

i guess we see it differently. pep is getting "his" type players instead of leftovers from other managers, i think they will be top 3. Spurs have no depth, none. If allie, kane, eriksen, wanyama, dembele, basically anyone in the starting XI gets injured they are screwed. Chelsea will be solid top 4 but i don't think they'll win the league, that ultra defensive italian game plan will have been sussed. happens every year, the winners plan is sussed and a new one works. United i agree on.

Ederson's had a little wobble (or two) this pre-season.