IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

Just saw that Villa lost to Millwall tonight....they really are in free fall now. Lerner has said he'll stick with Lambert....not going to happen.

They don't have a team to win the Championship if they are relegated. They can't afford to go down. Lambert will need to find a job queue soon.

They don't have a team to win the Championship if they are relegated. They can't afford to go down. Lambert will need to find a job queue soon.

I was thinking the same, it's not like they can bounce back. Lambert is in deep trouble and I wouldn't be surprised if he's gone by the end of January, he was the man I said would be sacked first this season.

Replaced by Nigel Adkins?

I was thinking the same, it's not like they can bounce back. Lambert is in deep trouble and I wouldn't be surprised if he's gone by the end of January, he was the man I said would be sacked first this season.

Replaced by Nigel Adkins?

As much as Adkins was unfairly treated, he won't get a Prem job in my opinion. It's a very difficult job to get, and Adkins doesn't have the experience to warrant being offered the opportunity at the business end of the season.

epl_20award_normal.jpgPeter Odemwingie@OdemwingieP

I can understand the reaction of few Albion fans on my desire to leave the club.Real reason? Cos they once doubted my commitment. Cantletgo

Albion fans are not the only reason,but made it easier for me to decide to stay and try my best to forget about the disappointment.

I succeeded in doing that. But it's not getting better.Before bigger disappointment comes one day I better leave on a good note.

I am crazy haha adviser text saying don't tweet, it weakens our position. Doesn't weaken nothing ! When I want to do something, I Do it.

Professional way or unprofessional ? I do both. Doesn't change much. If anyone will lose it will be me. Sometimes one doesn't work. So pls

I was very professional about it as you heard our manager said before the derby. It was a game I looked forward to. True or not ?

If you don't want to know what's in my head why follow me then ? Unfollow please. Score u the best.Don't score - u bad. Where is the truth?

give me one reason why I shouldn't love or be grateful to Albion fans ? There are none. There is a business part in football

admit its money ? I don't feel same as I used to before extending my contract and when they rubbed it in my face.

Russian people joke - не в деньгах счастье, а в их количестве. Happiness is not in money, but in the amount.

Wayne Hadlington ‏@VixensBIGMAN

@OdemwingieP You'll struggle to find the love and adoration you've had at The Hawthorns Pete, again why do it this way, so disrespectful!?

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

2h Peter Odemwingie ‏@OdemwingieP

@VixensBIGMAN ok pal I remember you from your previous tweets. Your a good guy. I tell you what really happened. Offer came everybody knows

Post is getting long, he goes on a good hour longer.

As I understand it he's annoyed because West Brom (8th in the league) refused an offer from QPR (20th) where he wanted to go to further his career....

"At this stage of my career, this opportunity may not come around again. A new challenge, a new opportunity, and a chance to play under the stewardship of one of the most respected managers in the game (Harry Redknapp)."

Read as....

"A chance to earn £70,000 a week and who gives a shit what division I'm playing in or who the manager is."

He's not been getting much time on the pitch this season either tbf. More money, a longer contract, and more time on the pitch I can see why he'd move. Named a few other clubs as well (Newc, Fulham, Rubin, Wigan).

But he signed the contract at West Brom until 2014 (I believe)...no-one forced him to, so if they don't want to sell him they don't have to.

It's a classic scenario of a player having a bitch fit because he wants to move somewhere else. If he really wanted a move he shouldn't have signed such a large contract.

Brentford are 1-0 up too against Chelsea for those that are interested. 52 minutes played, Trotta with the goal in the 42nd.

the SPL started in 1975/76 I think, or wait, should I fucking google it, or do some checking damn it, OK, it may have been the season directly before it but I stand by my initial thoughts, but the point is, maybe they should have just left it as it was. You had teams like Kilmarnock and Dundee winning league titles before it, and I think Scottish soccer took a turn for the worse when they messed around with things, the very same can be said for the english premier league in 1992 when they also got busy and did some arrangements. It's more of a circus up there now than it ever was. You've got the biggest and most successful side in Glasgow Rangers playing in the third division, only one team now that's going to win the league championship, and a ban on alcoholic drinks at club stadia of all things. It's can't be much fun for supporters..

the SPL started in 1975/76 I think, or wait, should I fucking google it, or do some checking damn it, OK, it may have been the season directly before it but I stand by my initial thoughts.....

(Should've googled it, Scottish Premier Division started in '75, SPL not 'til '98smile.png )

I thought I wouldn't know results until later today but lo and behold the link tells all on last nights fixtures, but nothing there that got too upsetting.

I don't know who the disgusting individual is Matthew refers to as I didn't read any further.

harry fuckin redknapp...

Love his reaction when talking about his chairman, looks so uncomfortable!

Edited by Matt