IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

I was out tonight in an Aberdeen replica shirt

Was that news ? Apparently not, but I say this, Fulham won't win at Anfield, may get a draw but nothing more, Aston Villa once again will do well to get a point against those, but I can see Everton getting a win at Upton Park.

I say it is worth a pound, but nothing more. Don't put your mortgage, if you have one, on any of that.

Fulham may well win at Anfield considering that Liverpool got their arses handed to them against Aston Villa last week (1-3). So if I was you I'd put a few quid on that game to go through, similarly with Aston Villa I doubt will get a result against Chelsea but with the odds being good I'd take a punt, you might well get some winnings.

Put a fiver on it (or £10 if you can afford it) and see if you reap the benefits!

Fulham may well win at Anfield considering that Liverpool got their arses handed to them against Aston Villa last week (1-3). So if I was you I'd put a few quid on that game to go through, similarly with Aston Villa I doubt will get a result against Chelsea but with the odds being good I'd take a punt, you might well get some winnings.

Put a fiver on it (or £10 if you can afford it) and see if you reap the benefits!

I try to not gamble more than £20 a week, thinking £5 on this, £5 on the Everton game (probs Barkley anytime gs and Everton to win), and £10 on a goals galore. One of the fb pages pulled Fred's pants down for just under a mil tipping a 45/1 7 fold on the weekend, gutted I hadn't followed it.

I found the 'Rodents Everywhere' article more of an interesting read.

'are you always only six feet away from a rat' it says

Best time to answer would be during a game at Anfield and Gerrard takes a throw in or something ?

People must live in degenerate conditions if they really are concerned about rats in the vicinity.

It seems you can't fucking breath on there without someone wading in with a damn cane or something and putting people to rights.

Ten thousand fine (for a player I actually never heard of), but surely that's not much with regard to their salaries, it's merely a 'don't do that again' rather than be out of pocket.

All you hear about now, is players being fined, for racial slurs, homophobic bits and pieces, and other nonsense on these social network pages. Just keep them away from the fucking things. It's not that hard is it ?

They're simply making rods for their own backs sometimes, and it's as boring as hell to read about more often than not also. Look, another derogatory remark at another player, that's about the twelfth one this week etc.

Don't wish to hear about it all the damn time. If they have something to say, find the relevant people and say what you got to say, not splash it all over pages where anyone can get to see it, where it can only cause problems.

Uefa Champions League last 16 draw:

Galatasaray v Schalke

Celtic v Juventus

Arsenal v Bayern Munich

Shakhtar Donetsk v Borussia Dortmund

AC Milan v Barcelona

Real Madrid v Manchester United

Valencia v Paris St Germain

Porto v Malaga

Be surprised to see any British progress from that.

I fancy united against Madrid, they seem to always show up for big big games like that. I'd love to see Dortmund win it, been a big fan for a few years now, such a well run football club, filled with local talent.

Like Ten says, the odds of the same draw home and away would be unbelievable.. that is way too much of a coincidence for my liking...

Edited by GoodisonRoad

Galatasaray v Schalke - Nap

Celtic v Juventus - Shock result

Arsenal v Bayern Munich - Favourite

Shakhtar Donetsk v Borussia Dortmund - tough one to call

AC Milan v Barcelona - AC will have more focus on the CL

Real Madrid v Manchester United - Ronaldo scores utd fans cheer

Valencia v Paris St Germain - NB

Porto v Malaga - Tough one to call, probs the game I'll watch to see Moutinho and Isco.

I'm a firm believer that most draws in soccer are rigged today, they just have whatever fucking fixtures they want and games that pleases them.

Celtic could beat the Hungary side of 1954 at Parkhead, it's such an intimidating venue and always gives them a massive chance, so if they can leave Turin with a draw or one goal setback, then I think the return in Glasgow should see them through.

Real Madrid and United, is the first games between them since a meeting in the quarter finals in 2002-03, which the spaniards won, 3-1 at home, and lost 3-4 away I remember. Hope Real can do it again.

I would like to see Milan be overall winners, but look at that opposition. Barcelona are hardly unbeatable, but it wasn't a kind 'draw'

Dortmund are worth a bet as eventual winners also. Could be the dark horses this season.

• 2 weeks later...