IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

O’Hara tweeted: ‘Gutted to see Mick go, done an amazing job here and everyone should be thankful… thank him so much for giving me the chance to play football every week, just sorry we cudnt of done better for him, fantastic manager and man.

Nice to see that the players have got behind him. I'm a bit annoyed that he was sacked over the phone, I personally thought that Wolves would have a lot more class than that seeing as he had been there for six years.

Steve Bruce, Alan Curbishley, Paul Ince, Dave Jones, Billy Davies and Gordan Strachan all want the job and I personally think that Steve Bruce would be the best man for it (even though he's a twat).

Steve Bruce is just as bad a manager. He only gets a job because he used to play for Man United, if not for that no one would touch him with a 50ft bargepole with shit on the end.

rofl.gif

Agreed, I said he would be the best man for the job but I don't think that he would be a lifesaver. If he came anywhere near this club after Moyes leaves I'd flip because like you said he 's a really bad manager, the only reason I said he would be the best out of those candidates is because he has had recent Premiership experiance.H

However bookies have Curbs down to take over at Molenyeux

• 2 weeks later...

Walter Smith has confirmed that he was offered the Wolves job and has turned it down leaving the Birmingham based club at square one;

(http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/7540250/Smith-confirms-Wolves-snub)

Along with this Curbs who was the bookies favourite to take over has pulled out of the running;

Wolves have already endured several setbacks in their efforts to engage a new manager with Alan Curbishley pulling out of the race and Brian McDermott signing a new contract with Reading.

It looks more and more like Steve Bruce will take over IMO and the longer and longer they go without a manager the longer and longer Wolves will play badly.

I have to agree with all the posts that have been posted about Wolves. Whereas I don't think that Mick McCarthy is the best manager in the world I do believe that he was the right man for the job at Molenyeux, the chairman is a massive bellend and I believe he is the reason why Wolves have been so shit this season and the reason why nobody wants the job at their place. That Connor is not going to get them anywhere fast and for me they are playing Championship football next season.

Sweet dreams Molenyeux.

I could have done that... ;)

Andrei Arshavin has left Arsenal until the end of the season and re-united with his old club Zenit St.Petersburg. I always had high hopes for Arshavin and thought that he would do really well for the Gunners, he showed glimpses of brilliances but nothing to ever justify his price-tag. Good luck to him back in Russia however, no doubt he has moved to get some good games under his belt in preperation for Euro 2012.

Always remembered for this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3KzsuVdYTY&feature=fvwrel

He would be an amazing signing as he is a player that I really like personally. He left Bayern Munich so that he could go and play for his hometown club (even though he was getting a game) and has stuck by them for many years. He would do well in the Premier League I think and I can't see why he woulden't do well at Arsenal considering the form he is putting in at Koln.

The question is; Van Persie's replacement?

Watching him was making me angry, I wouldn't have blamed Carlisle for lamping him one.

He's so arrogant; that's what gets me.....tries to belittle everyone who doesn't agree with him. Surprised Dimbleby allowed him to get away with slagging off the bloke in the audience, you never normally get that however daft the comment/question is.

AVB sacked finally, i feel sorry for the bloke, hope the big-heads like Lampard and Terry go rot tbh, i think this is a product of the Mourinho era and their players just have ego's the size of planets now, and they undermine managers and get away with it, they need someone who is not afraid of them.