IGNORED

Red Micra

Louis

Those images gave me a flash back to the troubled times in Ireland, when two British soldiers were in the wrong place at the wrong time.....some members will know what I mean.

A bit of verbal wouldn't have been out of place, but I'm not sure what happened has helped the image of Everton FC.

What next, some little kid in a red jumper riding his bike too close to Goodison, being pushed off and splitting his head.

Sorry for putting a downer on it, I just thought we were better than that.

Those images gave me a flash back to the troubled times in Ireland, when two British soldiers were in the wrong place at the wrong time.....some members will know what I mean.

A bit of verbal wouldn't have been out of place, but I'm not sure what happened has helped the image of Everton FC.

What next, some little kid in a red jumper riding his bike too close to Goodison, being pushed off and splitting his head.

Sorry for putting a downer on it, I just thought we were better than that.

From what I can make out everyone's just laughing about it. Couple of people may have gone a bit far by denting it but it was only a Micra ffs.....if the crowd had have been seriously angry they could have effortlessly turned it on its roof, smashed the glass, pulled out the driver and given him a spanking.

Just shook him up a bit I think, which if he's a Liverpool fan driving down a pedestrianised road (very dangerous) to intentionally wind people up, is the least he deserved.

From what I can make out everyone's just laughing about it. Couple of people may have gone a bit far by denting it but it was only a Micra ffs.....if the crowd had have been seriously angry they could have effortlessly turned it on its roof, smashed the glass, pulled out the driver and given him a spanking.

Just shook him up a bit I think, which if he's a Liverpool fan driving down a pedestrianised road (very dangerous) to intentionally wind people up, is the least he deserved.

i wasn't there so it didn't happen :lol: any bindippin cunt intentionally on the wind up would get at least that if i got my hands on them! i'm usually emotionless but when it comes to football i turn into the hulk :lol:

I do believe the driver and young child in the car where wearing Liverpool shirts, hence the stick. Whether the actions can be condoned is up to personal debate. What should be questioned was why the fool was driving past Goodison, obviously swerving Police road blocks, at that time, only he can answer. If he was on a wind up then he got his comeuppance. If he wasn't then he was certainly naive and stupid.