IGNORED

Football Grounds.

Bill

Really interesting history to Third Lanark...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Lanark_A.C.

Amazing that they're playing there again now as an amateur side....must be weird.

Like the fact that they were apparently, '...the club of choice for those that objected to the sectarian connotations of the "Old Firm".'

Never heard of them before, thanks for that Bill.

Self same thing happened to my local club as a kid....had a donkey living on the pitch for a while but it was eventually re-developed. Can't find any photos but came across this while I was looking....could be the odd health and safety issue with it today :unsure: .

Capture4-1.jpg

Self same thing happened to my local club as a kid....had a donkey living on the pitch for a while but it was eventually re-developed. Can't find any photos but came across this while I was looking....could be the odd health and safety issue with it today :unsure: .

Capture4-1.jpg

Thats a great pic, spot the people not wearing hats :huh: theres not many.

Ive seen an old one of Goodison, some peeps are on the Church roof and some peeps up the Floodlight pylon. I cant find it. :(

Here you go Mike

Thanks Iggy....I'm in that top picture somewhere :) . That's the Stocton Road "stand" in the background which is the one in the Aldershot picture.

The "Main Stand" in the lower pic is where we sat in the couple of years we had season tickets...I've said it before on here (many years ago) but I sat next to Geoff Hurst in there for a pre-season friendly against West Ham (we lost 4-2).