IGNORED

Deleted Post?

deess

Hi, was my post deleted? IF so why? Only curious.

Whoever deleted the post may not be interested in what Everton merchandise I was offering for sale but don't you think there may be other Everton fans who would like the opportunity to view / purchase?

You'll probably find that your post breeched the terms of service you agreed to upon joining the forum.

After all, this is a forum, not a marketplace! ;)

I just checked here and there is no mention of selling items. Being Everton items, I can't think of a better place to show them to supporters. Maybe the forum could do with a board for such things, surely people sell Everton merchandise / memorabilia somewhere?

Advertising costs money and it costs money to run this site.

You wanted free advertising for personal profit however you dress it up.

If you were an Evertonian, an active site member or had asked if it was OK to post it may have been acceptable (possibly in exchange for a small donation).

Still may be....send Louis a pm and see what he says :) .

Hi

I understand both replies and also understand peoples aggregation towards people misusing forums however I have no intention of misusing forums hence offering 'Everton merchandise' that is privately owned by me that cannot be bought in the online Everton shop and is collectable.

I agree, it is for profit/personal gain, as is everything sold but the fact that I came to the Everton site (and yes, I do support Everton) to sell the items and did not abuse it by selling the other typical spam stuff (viag**a etc).

I list things on ebay (as do others) so advertising has cost me a few quid and is visible to a large audience however there may have been a real EFC fan wanting these items at a reasonable price rather than someone wanting to hold them for future price increases.

It would be wise to add 'no adverts' in the T's & C's if if is this taboo though. :)

Edited by deess