IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

Are we on about the same thing? What BT sports shown from a behind goal type view? He keeps putting his finger to his lips??? All the pundits though he was shushing him too.

I've just watched a short clip on Twitter, that's all. Didn't look like a conclusive shushing gesture on that, but maybe what you've seen was better or whatever and he was shushing.

If it's the clearance I'm thinking of, Williams had no right to start yelling at him because it went to the other side of the pitch.

His celebration with Jags doesn't make it look there's a problem within the ranks though

It's not about about there being a problem within the ranks!!! Blimey, it's not that extreme.

I'm not sure what the exact incident was. Bit I think the old habit of Lukaku pointing the finger of blame maybe didn't go down too well in a defensively intensive game.

Loads of adrenaline and testosterone out there today!

It's not good is it? I've seen Coleman jags and now Williams blow at the lad. We aren't that type of team - didn't Baines also have a go?

I missed large chunks of it and of the bits I seen his overall game seemed far better than the weekend but him not passing to mirallas pissed me off.

I think words will be said... there needs to be.

Doesn't look like he's shushing him to me either

He is. He is tapping his index finger to and from his mouth.

What he referred to Williams as to pogba is worse. Many on Twitter saying he used French to say something pretty inappropriate..

Ironically it was Rom who lost the ball in a 2 on 2 in the 92nd minute that led to Williams handball.... their spat was afterbwiloiams let rip at Rom for not holding the ball up.

Didn't look like he was shushing. Looked more like he is holding his finger up and having his say back.

Was a poor final twenty minutes after a good performance from him.

Too selfish yes, but does anyone else think Barkley jogged twenty yards behind him rather than sprinting to catch up?

He is. He is tapping his index finger to and from his mouth.

What he referred to Williams as to pogba is worse. Many on Twitter saying he used French to say something pretty inappropriate..

Ironically it was Rom who lost the ball in a 2 on 2 in the 92nd minute that led to Williams handball.... their spat was afterbwiloiams let rip at Rom for not holding the ball up.

people on Twitter must be expert lip readers then, because I can't make out anything from that

Fils De pute is widely being touted....

doesnt actually mean anything so far as I know, unless a colloquial thing

Directly translates as sons of whore, but it's not usually written like that. I'm not a native speaker, but it doesn't looks right to me.

Edited by Matt

Also, if he's calling him a son of a bitch (I assume), what's the big deal? Everyone gets frustrated with colleagues at some point and vents to a friend.

Watched it a few times, I can't see what the deal is.

Edited by Matt

Didn't look like he was shushing. Looked more like he is holding his finger up and having his say back.

Was a poor final twenty minutes after a good performance from him.

Too selfish yes, but does anyone else think Barkley jogged twenty yards behind him rather than sprinting to catch up?

:jump for joy:

Yay, another!

Ha ha just read Hafs latest pathetic attempt to discredit Lukaku ( not wishing Coleman well on twitter) and have to say this thread has now reached an all time low. If that's not obsessive behaviour I don't know what is

It would be obsessively I was arsed about in dunc. I couldn't give a toss about players not getting on as long as it doesn't impact the game.

The not tweeting bit? - meh whatever. I was told by a lad who worked at the academy that it was pretty much common knowledge that his "ways" piss Coleman off and he doesn't hold back in letting him know. It's also pretty much commonly stated on a forum elsewhere.

Add into the mix what we seen last night and I think it's fair to say that players aren't exactly enamoured with him

When was the last time you seen a player like Baines let rip at a player like that?

But hey it's haf making this post.... If I shared the news that Rom had gone on a shooting spree I would no doubt be offered the excuse that people should not have got in the way of the bullets.

As the for other one, I'm on a bigger screen and still cannot make out anything that resembles Williams or insults after about 10 times of watching. I expected to see whats been mentioned now that it's been pointed out, but I just can't see it. For all we know they were talking about how shite the ref was.

As usual, something made out of nothing in my opinion and Twitter being used as source of info.... Well, says it all really.