IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

If you read what else that journalist says he says that Rom was laughing as he said no with our press officer standing next to him.

Tbh mate, I don't believe a word any journo says, they just sensationalise everything and embelish everything the write.

There will be mass hysteria now and dickheads tweeting him abuse and stuff when it sounds like it's tongue in cheek.

Journos are gutter snipe crabs.

Belgian press now reporting he doesn't want to sign the new contract (against the advise of Raiola) because there is no buy-out clause..

If that is the case, it's an easy fix. Lukaku (over)values himself so he would sign if there is a 100m buy out clause (which surely noone will pay), believing 100m is his real worth and actually thinking it's a compliment of Everton to rate him so highly.

If he doesn't sign it in the summer then sell him.

Far too much farting about. It seems he may well be hedging his bets - buying time. With under 2 years left his value will start decreasing.

Based on previous years experience my guess is that he will finally get the move he wants.

Belgian press now reporting he doesn't want to sign the new contract (against the advise of Raiola) because there is no buy-out clause..

If that is the case, it's an easy fix. Lukaku (over)values himself so he would sign if there is a 100m buy out clause (which surely noone will pay), believing 100m is his real worth and actually thinking it's a compliment of Everton to rate him so highly.

if that's the case then you're right, easy fix put that clause in. Strange that Raiola would be all for the contract and Rom not.

if that's the case then you're right, easy fix put that clause in. Strange that Raiola would be all for the contract and Rom not.

I think there is a lot of playing games.

There is absolutely no way that raiola is happy for him to sign a new contract - he earned 27m from the pogba sale.

I think there is a lot of playing games.

There is absolutely no way that raiola is happy for him to sign a new contract - he earned 27m from the pogba sale.

maybe raiola knows the market for him just isn't there and he's still a little young so he's telling him play another 1 or 2 at Everton until Ibra leaves United, Costa out at Chelsea, Benzema out at Real, Cavani moved on from PSG, etc. So there's a real bidding war for him where Raiola gets the king's ransom. As is, there isn't much demand for him. Just a thought.

Whether it's true, not true, whatever.

My stance personally is the same for any player. I don't want the club to be bent over a barrel and shafted by ANY player. I would hope that we never end up in that situation with any player.

We should negotiate fairly but with no fear.

Apparently EFC are holding back on the contract cos they want to put a £90m buy out clause in, but it's not suiting his agent.

And there we have it....

So the agent wants to get his chunk of cash for the contract renewal but he wants to protect the chances of Lukaku actually being sold. He's a greedy git.

You just know that the agent wants to have the ability to influence his sale and not the price. That is what is happening here.

Save yourselves the disappointment- the intention in his camp is that he won't be here too long.

Matt Law selling two of our prized assets? Not surprised, I call BS.

Tottenham had been leading the chase for Barkley, but his form means they now face increased competition from clubs who could price them out of the market.

Have they? Would he move to Spurs honestly?