IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

Obviously contracts are enforceable but they can't really account for human behaviour, and John Stones and Romelu Lukaku are completely different characters, my point is that if someone want to go and its good business we shouldn't make a habit of standing in their way.

Given you know we are holding all the cards, I assume you have seen his contract?

Key point: If it's good business.

We won't stand in the way. So long as it suits us, we'll sell.

could be to meet, but finalise terms? Don't buy that

Of course they do Matt. They ask the agent if the player would be interested, ask the basics of what the player will expect financially. If an agent says the player is interested but wants £200k per week then maybe an offer won't go in. They obviously won't go through full terms of contract but they'll certainly know what the basics will be early on, otherwise they'll just waste time getting a bid accepted before finding out the wage demands are too high.

I hope that the change of management means that Lukaku steps up to the plate for every game. However, if Lukaku is determined to go and not selling him means he plays like he did after Christmas, then we should get shut for the best price possible.

Of course they do Matt. They ask the agent if the player would be interested, ask the basics of what the player will expect financially. If an agent says the player is interested but wants £200k per week then maybe an offer won't go in. They obviously won't go through full terms of contract but they'll certainly know what the basics will be early on, otherwise they'll just waste time getting a bid accepted before finding out the wage demands are too high.

then nothing is finalised as was suggested.

Standard first half. Blazed an awful shot. He's just not that good.

I thought he played a decent first half but nothing special, second half he was crap.

One thing I noticed (other than his well known other flaws) is that he's a bit of a slow thinker. The number of times Hazard and De Bruyne threw up their arms in desperation because Lukaku couldn't keep up (needing two touches when it only took one, turning too slowly, not passing or passing to slow or fast, ..).

Instead of increasing his value he's showing he can't keep up with really good players. What worries me is that this year's Everton were the best team possible for him, next years Everton should be too good, and definitely the 2017-2018 Everton team should be out of his league.

I thought he played a decent first half but nothing special, second half he was crap.

One thing I noticed (other than his well known other flaws) is that he's a bit of a slow thinker. The number of times Hazard and De Bruyne threw up their arms in desperation because Lukaku couldn't keep up (needing two touches when it only took one, turning too slowly, not passing or passing to slow or fast, ..).

Instead of increasing his value he's showing he can't keep up with really good players. What worries me is that this year's Everton were the best team possible for him, next years Everton should be too good, and definitely the 2017-2018 Everton team should be out of his league.

He's not a "footballer" - a very impressive athlete in the 400m runner mould, but his feet aren't natural, very cumbersome and deliberate and you see it with his touch, that tells you everything.

He has a heavy left peg which he can finish very well with. He is a "decent" player - there is no point in saying he's rubbish, he isn't.

The way I look at it is similar to the brexit argument - "if you weren't in would you want to join?" - so that said..... "If Lukaku played for Newcastle lets say, and he was available for £45m-£55m - would you spend that money on him?"

For me absolutely not - I would sooner spend that sort of money on a lacazette where we would get some spare change. If he was available for £20m then yeah.

So essentially I am saying he isn't worth the money that we could possibly get for him and that sort of money could get a better class of player.

I think there appears to be some disharmony with his Belgian team mates if im honest.

His moaning and gesturing on the pitch is chronic. It would not surprise me if he annoys them. His movement is not intelligent enough or sharp enough to warrant him doing that. Deffo too big for his boots.

Edited by Hafnia

Only watched the first half and thought he had a good game played some decent balls which we rarely see here and seemed to have some hunger about him

IF he stays I think he'd be better sat behind a Pelle type as a foil it would suite his game so much more, I'd prefer £60/75m though ?

Only watched the first half and thought he had a good game played some decent balls which we rarely see here and seemed to have some hunger about him

IF he stays I think he'd be better sat behind a Pelle type as a foil it would suite his game so much more, I'd prefer £60/75m though ?

The first half he did what you would expect a footballer to do. He was standard. Unfortunately with Rom we expect him to be technically less than average and languid so when he actually does what he's expected it looks like a big positive. Maybe that's being critical but I don't think it is.

I think he's got way too egotistical and I think his team mates are tiring of his petulance. Has a bit of the anelkas about him.

He's not a "footballer" - a very impressive athlete in the 400m runner mould, but his feet aren't natural, very cumbersome and deliberate and you see it with his touch, that tells you everything.

He has a heavy left peg which he can finish very well with. He is a "decent" player - there is no point in saying he's rubbish, he isn't.

The way I look at it is similar to the brexit argument - "if you weren't in would you want to join?" - so that said..... "If Lukaku played for Newcastle lets say, and he was available for £45m-£55m - would you spend that money on him?"

For me absolutely not - I would sooner spend that sort of money on a lacazette where we would get some spare change. If he was available for £20m then yeah.

So essentially I am saying he isn't worth the money that we could possibly get for him and that sort of money could get a better class of player.

The best post you've made regarding him. Fair and balanced, can't argue with that much. But then...

I think there appears to be some disharmony with his Belgian team mates if im honest.

His moaning and gesturing on the pitch is chronic. It would not surprise me if he annoys them. His movement is not intelligent enough or sharp enough to warrant him doing that. Deffo too big for his boots.

This can't be down to him. A contributing factor maybe, but the blame lands solely with the manager.

The best post you've made regarding him. Fair and balanced, can't argue with that much. But then...

This can't be down to him. A contributing factor maybe, but the blame lands solely with the manager.

I do think there is somewhat a disharmony Matt. I think he's a popular lad and is one of the boys but I get the impression the likes of hazard and de bruyne are getting cheesed off with him. Just in the looks they give and stuff. May be wrong but I'm not the first to pick up on it.

When I started watching The Belgium game it was already in progress. Within a few minutes a through ball was played to Lukaku who went to kill it with his right foot. It bounced off him about three yards away, straight to a Hungarian player. I had to laugh out loud.

I do think there is somewhat a disharmony Matt. I think he's a popular lad and is one of the boys but I get the impression the likes of hazard and de bruyne are getting cheesed off with him. Just in the looks they give and stuff. May be wrong but I'm not the first to pick up on it.

Completely agree, though I think Roms complaining (much like with Roberto) are there along with others because the manager is incompetent

Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat

Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeatRinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat