IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

40 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Did anyone put themselves through the Oasis ticket process...or have any interest?

Not really arsed myself, but my lad got himself a VIP seating spot in Cardiff, £350 I think it was.

Long gone are the days I paid £7.95 for three days at Reading festival (camping included) to see Ultravox, Doobie Bros., Aerosmith, Thin Lizzy, Uriah Heep, Graham Parker & the Rumour, Hawkwind and Golden Earring (among others):P

I was at carfest the other week went on Thursday till the Monday, didn’t camp took the motorhome home and had a electric pitch, really enjoyed it loads going on besides the bands, I particularly enjoyed watching the chefs and their cooking shows, some big names that we regularly see on television. 
I will be at one of the Wembley dates in Hertings box. 
I quite like Oasis not so much the Gallagher’s especially Liam, but I’ve always liked their music. 

I’m not feeling going with a new singer to carry on tbh.

I particularly think she’s shite at doing their old stuff and they should knock that on the head and only play the new work (I know that won’t happen like).

I’ll give it a chance before completely dismissing it but it’s not appealing to me at all. 

On 09/09/2024 at 00:27, Romey 1878 said:

I’m not feeling going with a new singer to carry on tbh.

I particularly think she’s shite at doing their old stuff and they should knock that on the head and only play the new work (I know that won’t happen like).

I’ll give it a chance before completely dismissing it but it’s not appealing to me at all. 

I'm half and half to be honest, I think the fact that the new singer is female gives it a real 'rebirth' feel and I actually really like the new single, plus thought she was pretty good when I saw it live. I'll agree with the old stuff though, it might be expected because of the type of voice Chester had but it didn't work for me either.