IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

• 2 weeks later...

Most recently, I'm listening to the new album by Daft Punk.

I've also been visiting subnav.com Lots of free mixes uploaded there, and some of them are quite good. It's takes a bit of searching. Check out "sunny side up mix" by Johnson and Johnson...good stuff!

Got daft punks latest on right now.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

one of the best albums i have ever heard. ever.

I actually quite like this -- this is the style of drums I play along with jazz.

Fan of instrumental prog metal? check out Animals as Leaders' "the Joy of Motion." Let me know what you think. :happy:

I also like Rooftops' "Forest of Polarity," though it's not metal.

I actually quite like this -- this is the style of drums I play along with jazz.

Fan of instrumental prog metal? check out Animals as Leaders' "the Joy of Motion." Let me know what you think. :happy:

I also like Rooftops' "Forest of Polarity," though it's not metal.

Reminds me a lot of Dream Theater. Some of its excellent, but I hate synths and it gets quite cheesy (even for me). When it drops, it drops hard though!

Reminds me a lot of Dream Theater. Some of its excellent, but I hate synths and it gets quite cheesy (even for me). When it drops, it drops hard though!

Look up Periphery's self - titled. They have an instrumental version (can't stand the singer).

It has less synth. ;)

Coilguns - Commuters

Got to say, I didn't expect much from them. Saw them at Mastodon a couple of weeks ago and the singer pissed me off straight away. But, once he was given a guitar he 'chilled' a fair bit and the rest of the set gave me enough reason to buy their album. Got to say, they are much better in the CD!