IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

Everybody Wants to Rule the World was their biggest hit....

Far from their best though.

Bit of trivia, pre TFF Smith and Orzabal were in Graduate. Worked on their one and only album myself as a young lad...lifetime agosmile.png .

Second album wasn't released at the time but this was (going to be) the title track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsm2GvFVhmo

This is damn embarrassing, but I don't choose what they select to put on.

Think you may be taking this thread too literally DK. It's not necessary to let us know every song that comes on whatever station you happen to be listening tohuh.png .

It's more a case of, "What have you heard that you like/you'd recommend?"

(Apart from Bronski Beat....I always like to know when you of listened to themsmile.png )

The thread title states "What are you listening to". There doesn't seem to be any ambiguity on this issue.

I was listening to that track, and all other previous responses, as the title states. If that's not what it's about, I apologize and everything, but that's how I've always seen it. I.e. There is music on, and I am listening to that, but only relevant during a TT visit you understand.

I invariably declare what music may be on during a visit if I happen to be listening, and see no reason why not to continue, but no harm done or anything.

Match of the Day is on right now, so If I don't go into cardiac arrest during a watch, and their banal and awful fucking presenters, I'd like to see our match today and what occured etc.

Everton to be featured last again you can only imagine.

The thread title states "What are you listening to". There doesn't seem to be any ambiguity on this issue.

Original post said (many years ago)....

Good threads these can get some good ideas for downloads!!

I'm currently listening to my wife moan about us putting on MOTD when she was watching a film but nobody needs to hear about it.

She sounds a little like Jimmy Somerville due to laryngitis incidentallyunsure.png .