IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

the song that inspired my previous alias....

just started youtubing all the old Tony Hawks 2 soundtrack:

1."Papa Roach - Blood Brothers" 2."Anthrax Ft. Chuck D. of Public Enemy - Bring The Noise" 3."Rage Against the Machine - Guerrilla Radio" 4."Naughty by Nature - Pin the Tail on the Donkey" 5."Bad Religion - You" 6."Powerman 5000 - When Worlds Collide" 7."Millencolin - No Cigar" 8."The High and Mighty feat. Mos Def & Mad Skillz - B-Boy Document 99" 9."Dub Pistols - Cyclone" 10."Lagwagon - May 16" 11."Styles of Beyond - Subculture" 12."Consumed - Heavy Metal Winner" 13."Fu Manchu - Evil Eye" 14."Alley Life ft. Black Planet - Out With the Old" 15."Swingin' Utters - Five Lessons Learned"

Awesome game - awesome soundtrack (ignore the links, they go to wiki, just wanted to find the list!)

Edited by Matt

the song that inspired my previous alias....

just started youtubing all the old Tony Hawks 2 soundtrack:

Awesome game - awesome soundtrack (ignore the links, they go to wiki, just wanted to find the list!)[/size][/font]

aah....brings back memories :)

though the THPS 3 soundtrack was better in my opinion!

!

aah....brings back memories :)

though the THPS 3 soundtrack was better in my opinion!

!

i did enjoy TH3 but so much of my college and uni life was TH2, so on that alone I have to argue its better. But i did love TH3, soundtrack was:

1."The Ramones - Blitzkrieg Bop" 2."Red Hot Chili Peppers - Fight Like a Brave" 3."Alien Ant Farm - Wish" 4."KRS-One - Hush" 5."Motörhead - Ace Of Spades" 6."Rollins Band - What's The Matter Man" 7."House of Pain - Im a Swing it" 8."Del the Funky Homosapien - If you Must" 9."AFI - The Boy Who Destroyed the World" 10."The Reverend Horton Heat - I Can't Surf" 11."Adolescents - Amoeba" 12."CKY - 96 Quite Bitter Beings" 13."Zebrahead - Check" 14."Guttermouth - I'm Destroying The World" 15."The Nextmen - Amongst The Madness" 16."Bodyjar - Not The Same"

again ignore the links, only to wiki!

Great album! Dedicated to Bill Hicks by the way.

I'm listening to OK Computer by Radiohead (album.. currently playing : Lucky).

my all time favourite album ever. Masterpiece....

Straight into the all time Top 5 favourite albums: Oceansize - Self Preserved As The Bodies Float Up...

only 1 track im not too bothered on but my word on the whole it is stunning. I get to see them again November 4th, so excited i carry a spare pair of pants with me just in case i think about it for too long.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wtf has happened to "popular" music.

Never watched X factor but I heard heard the winner's (didn't get his name and refuse to look it up) Christmas number one on the radio in the car.

It's just laughably dreadful....kids are not supposed to like the same music as their grandparents, what happened to rebelling against the system?

I despair.