IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Muse - The Resistance (Album).

Brilliant!

I can't stand Muse, every bloody song sounds EXACTLY the same. Same key changes, bridges and solo's, arguably the most uncreative band around. They put on brilliant visual master pieces for their shows, to cover up the fact their music is poo.

That's not aimed at you Holy, i just don't like them :)

I can't stand Muse, every bloody song sounds EXACTLY the same. Same key changes, bridges and solo's, arguably the most uncreative band around. They put on brilliant visual master pieces for their shows, to cover up the fact their music is poo.

That's not aimed at you Holy, i just don't like them :)

I've got some friends who agree with you :). I feel the same way whenever I hear Coldplay and Keane.

I've got some friends who agree with you :). I feel the same way whenever I hear Coldplay and Keane.

I thought i was alone! Everyone else seems to love them, i have just...not! Completely agree with C.Play and Keane aswel. People talk about Death/heavy metal and stuff being the inspirational music to cut yourself to, well to be fair at least the Death/heavy metal will keep you awake to make sure you do it properly :lol: