IGNORED

Kieren Westwood

I really like him tbh, but I don't see why he'd leave first team footy to sit on our bench and aren't we signing Lonergan on a free this summer?

well, thats what i thought, but Westwood is a decent keeper, i would hope that he would get some games if we did sign him, and not just sit on the bench all season, otherwise its just a waste of time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Robles looked capable last night but if this window shuts. Robles gets injured. Howard takes longer to come back we're left with a rookie.

true, I'm gambling and hoping if we invest then it's a CB (long term replacement for Distin) or a new winger. Hell, I'd invest the money in tying Kev down to a new contract

Robles looked capable last night but if this window shuts. Robles gets injured. Howard takes longer to come back we're left with a rookie.

Is Iain Turner unattached at the moment? Maybe a mighty and triumphant return is in store for him. Maybe we could lure Marcus Hahnemann out of his retirement to sit the bench. Joking aside, we could use an emergency keeper.