IGNORED

Bafetimbi Gomis

Guest efctaxi

Guest blueboy122

We could but he is crap

When ever I have seen him play he has looked impressive.

Don't know how anyone can judge his ability when we haven't really seen him and then when we have seen him he has looked pretty good.

According to the Aujourd’hui en France, Bafetimbi Gomis has rejected offers from Everton and Fulham this month. The player is understood to be set on leaving in June for free and is rumoured to already have picked his future destination in England.

Newcastle then?

According to the Aujourd’hui en France, Bafetimbi Gomis has rejected offers from Everton and Fulham this month. The player is understood to be set on leaving in June for free and is rumoured to already have picked his future destination in England.

Newcastle then?

is he French?

Disagree when have we seen him play?

I think his only start has been against Stoke where he pumped the ball long too him and he couldn't get involved. Other than that it has been cameos off the bench I think. He hasnt done anything of note for the reserves but in terms of 1st team performances we havent seen enough to say whether he will or wont be good enough.