IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

just wanted to use my 10,000th post to send my thanks for making Toffeetalk my second home over the past 4 years. During all my years of travelling for work, and during all the stress of the old job, this place helped me survive! So, thanks again, and heres to the next 4 years :D

Nice one. Congrats on the momentous achievement :).

I can't stand fucking commercials as a rule - especially where they are, on every fucking five minutes - on most tv stations, but had a view (it wasn't an easy watch), but if there's some furore over that, I failed to see it myself. I'd wish they'd ban the whole goddamn lot of these irritating, pointless commercial advertisements.

Yesterday was Bruce Lee's 40th anniversary of his passing, forgot to give it a mention. Died July 20 1973

still mysterious circumstances into the event that we may never get to the bottom end of, but got to say, easily the biggest and best martial artist we have ever had the pleasure of seeing. should have watched Enter the Dragon in his honor but we only have the edited version and don't always have the time. The man was immense, was only 32 years of age at the time of his passing.

RIP

One of my mates from my old Sunday League football team has just won £250,000 on Deal or No Deal. I'm feel sick to my stomach with jealousy the lucky bastard. He was in my team for about a year before leaving and went to the school that was next door to mine - I've just found out through the news feed on my Facebook profile which is full of mutual friends.

http://www.hellomaga...er-millionaire/