IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

NSFW - I've waited (for what feels like) a long time to see Kelly Brooke's baps and thanks to several persistent paps, some forgotten bikini tops, that has now happened on her recent jollies.

My adolescent life was preoccupied with thoughts of that woman, she was my perfect 'model'. My ideal type. Everything; curves, eyes, face, curves...everything i ever wanted.

Well today, I've seen the things I've wanted to see for a very long time...and...well...I'm a little disappointed....

....she has Pringle tin sized nips :(

Dreams were destroyed today. Sexy dreams and provocative thoughts, memories...slightly watered down.

I'm going to move on.

The same happened with Katy Hill (Blue Peter) and Cat Deely. The moment I realised they both had inverted nips, I just couldn't hold them in the highest regard.

Hill, Deely and now Brooke, all sit abreast (see what I did there;)) of my discarded booby pile.

Now, to the gods above, please show me that Mila Kunis and Alison Brie have the perfect petite titties that I envisage. Otherwise, they join the disgarding fascination pile :(

dont care, shes still stunning.

edit: when did the Blue Peter girls get naked?

Edited by Matt

Had to have been recent, you know for sure the old cast some will remember will never have participated in such a thing.

Never saw the appeal in Brooke, just standard woman and nothing overly enthralling, all a bit plain and banal, but each to their own.

you truly cannot be human....

Has there ever been anyone in the history of the world who comes across as less sincere than Barack Obama? Even talking about a (possibly but hopefully not) near to death Nelson Mandela he sounds like he's reading a speech,

I find it disturbing that he enjoys a tv show inspired by his controlled droning that is responsible for the death of 100's of kids.

Disingenuous could be Obama's middle name but we'll let him continue. Hope also, Mandela carries on for a while longer. I never get involved in politics

Found little else to respond to this time but did in fact shave off a full beard earlier today, it feels so much better, and having a light meal with some decisions to make.

Those who were born after the film's initial (1984) release, or never were even in attendance at the theater opening of the time, can never appreciate how good it was, or has reached legendary status.

Fair enough the 1989 sequel was a disaster and an insult to the first, and I think the third may never see the light of day with any fucking sense, but the first release really was an epic watch. Watched it in New York on release, for that extra bit of authenticity.

Saw some soccer replicas for sale in a second hand store earlier today and by all things was thinking about making a purchase as I have a lot of merchandise in that department but thought better of it. Club sides were, FC Porto, Sunderland, Birmingham and Manchester City, may have been one other but can't recall it. So what really if you have other replicas other than your own team, only a bit of fun for messing around with. It's not as if you're going to purchase some Liverpool atrocity or plastics design. On sale at only a few pounds, decent condition/s but in the end, made the right decision in letting someone else have the opportunity I truly feel.

Something 'occured' this afternoon that one or two may be aware of.

No funny business. No time wasters. I'm not one to be messed around. Simple explanation will be enough. I'd appreciate a fair minded response on this issue.

Same as every other time it's happened DK....it was TT's account that was suspended (Louis forgot to pay the gas bill again), not yours. Nobody could get on, nothing personal.

Look back at when it's happened before (if you can be arsed), it's always the 7th of the month because that's when the payment's due :).

What a fucking night.

I'd planned to have an early night yesterday but that wasn't going to happen. At around 11:30 I heard a loud explosion outside my house, following by the power being cut and a bright, white light in my window. I opened the window to a strong smell of burning and the air seemed to be cloudy - something had gone very wrong.

After going outside it seemed that all the neighbors had heard the same as they were now flocking to the entrance of our house. After a quick discussion among everyone we realised that the transformer outside my house had blown up as it was pumping out more power than it was capable of doing (admittedly when I first heard of 'Transformers' I thought about Megan Fox & Shia LeBouef).

We got in touch with the fire brigade (which was brilliant as I've never called out the services before) and within a few minutes I had everyone bar the SAS outside my front door. The fire brigade came along with the police, had a look at the power supplies outside my home, had a Q&A session with me & Mrs. Zoo before calling for the engineers.

An hour later the problem still wasn't fixed so I decided to take my chances and go to sleep.

It's now morning and I'm still alive, so here's to hoping they fixed it.