IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

• 3 weeks later...

New thread on a travel forum I use occasionally....titled...

How do you know which Taxi at the airport?

"Hi all, can anyone advise how we know which taxi to go with at the airport?? There's always the worry of getting in the wrong one! Thank you."

dont%20know.gif

I didn't even quite understand that. It's been a long day and quite tired now in my defense.

When you get into a taxi you tell them where you want to go....you don't have to check where they're going to make sure you get in the right one. It's kind of the point; there are big taxis that go on designated routes....they're called buses.

When you get into a taxi you tell them where you want to go....you don't have to check where they're going to make sure you get in the right one. It's kind of the point; there are big taxis that go on designated routes....they're called buses.

in some of the sunny or eastern European tourist destinations there are taxi companies you go for and others you avoid (so as to wake up the next day with both kidneys for example)

Someone asked who that was, in that nonsense thread - which was recently closed - that wasn't Mark Hughes.

It was Yosser Hughes, a character from a long forgotten and short lived mersey-theme TV drama called Boys from the Blackstuff. Hope that helped you out

Better 1 nonsense thread than 4072 nonsense posts. dry.png

sounds like we have a critic

No sense in argument here. Ok fair enough there was some humor involved on your part, but I found nothing amusing about it, and most themselves got angry or took issue. They (along with myself) thought (albeit breifly) there was something to be had there and a genuine news story, only for it to be a false alarm. Nonsense thread, ill-advised thread, retrospectively not a good idea thread, or a fun at the time and one of two may have found it amusing and not all others thread, the bottom line is, this is a dead issue now.

Started playing the PS Vita at midnight and I've just finished now. Now I'm wide awake with concentration (after an amazing 10-6 win on FIFA) and now I can't sleep. I've got a good mind to nudge Mrs. Zoo and wake her up to ease the pain but I don't think she would be too amused 67.gif .

That site has some boss video's! :lol:

This one had me in stitches!

http://www.happyplace.com/24092/convos-with-my-two-year-old-reenacts-conversations-between-a-dad-and-his-daughter

Edit: we have a new winner!

http://www.happyplace.com/24144/cat-boarding-is-the-first-new-meme-you-will-actually-be-rooting-for-funny

Thanks Matt! :rofl:

Edited by GoodisonRoad

careful, that place is a time vampire.

• 3 weeks later...

No Mark. Pointless would be sitting here twelve hours a day wasting your fucking time but you never participate in that do you son. You don't like this name and the feeling's reciprocated but I won't allow fucking snides to slip by.

All I did was mention there was nothing to discuss in this section (which there wasn't) and just included it this here thread piece - in that, anything goes - there's no goddamn rules and restrictions to this article. Lo and behold they may be some scope for talk now on this damn page but that wasn't the intention. I don't stand by and take snides from anyone. Couldn't give a shit if anyone 'likes' this, that, or the other thing.

No need for any response. Won't be reading. Discussion closed

No Mark. Pointless would be sitting here twelve hours a day wasting your fucking time but you never participate in that do you son. You don't like this name and the feeling's reciprocated but I won't allow fucking snides to slip by.

All I did was mention there was nothing to discuss in this section (which there wasn't) and just included it this here thread piece - in that, anything goes - there's no goddamn rules and restrictions to this article. Lo and behold they may be some scope for talk now on this damn page but that wasn't the intention. I don't stand by and take snides from anyone. Couldn't give a shit if anyone 'likes' this, that, or the other thing.

No need for any response. Won't be reading. Discussion closed

I like this.

NSFW - I've waited (for what feels like) a long time to see Kelly Brooke's baps and thanks to several persistent paps, some forgotten bikini tops, that has now happened on her recent jollies.

My adolescent life was preoccupied with thoughts of that woman, she was my perfect 'model'. My ideal type. Everything; curves, eyes, face, curves...everything i ever wanted.

Well today, I've seen the things I've wanted to see for a very long time...and...well...I'm a little disappointed....

....she has Pringle tin sized nips :(

Dreams were destroyed today. Sexy dreams and provocative thoughts, memories...slightly watered down.

I'm going to move on.

The same happened with Katy Hill (Blue Peter) and Cat Deely. The moment I realised they both had inverted nips, I just couldn't hold them in the highest regard.

Hill, Deely and now Brooke, all sit abreast (see what I did there;)) of my discarded booby pile.

Now, to the gods above, please show me that Mila Kunis and Alison Brie have the perfect petite titties that I envisage. Otherwise, they join the disgarding fascination pile :(

Edited by tenaciousj