IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

right guys, question for ya. As a lot of you know I dont live in the UK any more and I married an American girl last year. We want to get her a UK passport but without living in the UK and the UK Boarder Agency has quite a confusing website.

Anyone here married an American girl and tried to apply for UK passport for her whilst not living in the UK?

right guys, question for ya. As a lot of you know I dont live in the UK any more and I married an American girl last year. We want to get her a UK passport but without living in the UK and the UK Boarder Agency has quite a confusing website.

Anyone here married an American girl and tried to apply for UK passport for her whilst not living in the UK?

Loads, from here mainly - http://www.1st-mailorderbrides.com/

Apparently they were too reluctant to get involved because of law suits.

There was apparently someone who took an injured women to hospital, was taken to court and made liable for half of her hospital costs.

Yeah but still .; wtf.

At the very least, that second car didn't have to driver over the kid.

Hanna, a former director of Columbus Zoo, defended the sheriff's actions, saying tranquilising animals in the dark was incredibly dangerous.

"You cannot tranquilise an animal like this, a bear or a leopard or a tiger [at night]," Mr Hanna told the US television network ABC. "If you do that, the animal gets very excited, it goes and hides, and then we have [police officers] in danger of losing their life, and other people."

I thought Tranquillisers had the opposite effect huh.png

Edited by GoodisonRoad