IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Just went for a physio appointment for the wife and couldn't get in the car-park or anywhere near. Crawling with police, TV, photographers and spectators because prince f'king Charles was visiting :shaking fist: .

Should they not have only allowed people with appointments to park? Bloody ridiculous; I've phoned and complained and they've apologised but it pissed me right off :angry: .

Just went for a physio appointment for the wife and couldn't get in the car-park or anywhere near. Crawling with police, TV, photographers and spectators because prince f'king Charles was visiting :shaking fist: .

Should they not have only allowed people with appointments to park? Bloody ridiculous; I've phoned and complained and they've apologised but it pissed me right off :angry: .

ahh you tell them Mike, bloody royals drive me nuts aswell

ahh you tell them Mike, bloody royals drive me nuts aswell

Got no real problem with them visiting or people wanting to see them if that's their thing (though it's not mine).

But surely people's medical needs should come first....got more annoyed about it the more I thought about it....wife will have to wait until we get back from holiday to see someone now :angry: .

Seems he had his horse with him as well.. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-14109084

Yellow. Say if someone was to produce a hall-marked silver, gold and platinum poker set, also including chrome and copper chips, what would you say the probablity of someone buying one is?

Secondly, what about a full hallmarked chess set with gold and silver pieces, someone would buy that wouldnt they?

You are obsessed with Lord of the Rings ;)

Do you have the extended blu-ray edition yet?

Not really obsessed with LOTR (haven't even read the books), I just love youtube clips where different clips are remixed etc.

Thought the combination of the Trolololo guy with Saruman was hilarious :).

Greek taxi drivers are on strike....need one Thursday. Knob :angry: .

Was a 48 hour job that's now become indefinite apparently...I sypathise with their point but their timing stinks :( .

Thanks for all your sympathy people :shaking fist: .

You'll be pleased to hear I've had an email exchange and am being picked up by our local friendly bar owner.

Know you'll be relieved...sorry to worry you, I'm sure you were all losing sleep over the problem :rofl: .

Thanks for all your sympathy people :shaking fist: .

You'll be pleased to hear I've had an email exchange and am being picked up by our local friendly bar owner.

Know you'll be relieved...sorry to worry you, I'm sure you were all losing sleep over the problem :rofl: .

knew you would sort it out you see mate, didnt see the need to worry :D