IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

How is this...

"The Premier League star is understood to have had sex with the waitress while his two friends did the same with the other two ladies."

...a "sex romp" or an "orgy"?

Doesn't sound like much of a romp to me :huh: . Probably everyone at the Mail has sex strictly missionary with the lights off (and only when they want to make a baby).

• 2 weeks later...

Right, ive just downloaded Worms2 Armageddon from the PS3 store, but i cant find it anywhere to play it. Ive installed it, any ideas?

edit: this should probably be in the gaming thread....

second edit: seems i only downloaded a 6kb file which wasnt the whole game.... Strange considering i clicked DOWNLOAD ALL...

Edited by Matt

• 4 weeks later...

Well happy here....been trying to book hire car for our holiday for ages and like to have a soft-top jeep because it's fun but been getting silly prices so was going to have to settle for a Kia Picanto :unsure: .

But I just got a price from a local company (who I've used before) which is about £200 less than anything else :yay: . Happy days.

Well happy here....been trying to book hire car for our holiday for ages and like to have a soft-top jeep because it's fun but been getting silly prices so was going to have to settle for a Kia Picanto :unsure: .

But I just got a price from a local company (who I've used before) which is about £200 less than anything else :yay: . Happy days.

Whats wrong with your own car Mike. ?

PS .......... Ignore this if your going abroad. ;)

Just saw your match-day post and was going to ask you the same thing Aaron :) .

Been ages....what's happening?

My life is exactly the same as it was no matter how long you've been gone :lol::unsure: .

Its been too long, I still dont have the internet at my flat till the 21st due to sky failing to come out 3 times to install it. Tossers.

As soon as I have the net I'm back full time and wont be going away!

Its been too long, I still dont have the internet at my flat till the 21st due to sky failing to come out 3 times to install it. Tossers.

As soon as I have the net I'm back full time and wont be going away!

Is that a threat? :lol:

Mike we are being threatened here are you going to stand for it or take it lying down? :lol: