IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

I completely respect the fact that that man believes God or a saint or whatever cured him but I disagree with the fact that that journalist thought it to be newsworthy. I'm sure he wouldn't have if the guy had said he prayed to the flying spaghetti monster.

You ain't got no pancake mix!

Edited by holystove

anyone know if your DVD creator/burning software directly affects the quality of the DVD? Ive got a HD Sanyo camcorder and want to start putting stuff on to DVD. I realise that for real HD it should be on bluray but the quality isnt even close to DVD standard.

Ive got a freebie program of t'web, could this be part of the problem?

taking it none of you guys know? I cant find any info, please help!

taking it none of you guys know? I cant find any info, please help!

I don't know Spidey.

Theoretically a digital to digital transfer shouldn't suffer any degradation should it?

I use Roxio Easy Media 10 which cost, but I only really bought it for the editing facilities because my free DVD burning software was fine (though I'm not working with HD).

The Windows DVD maker is OK also I think (but painfully slow), is that what you're using?

I don't know Spidey.

Theoretically a digital to digital transfer shouldn't suffer any degradation should it?

I use Roxio Easy Media 10 which cost, but I only really bought it for the editing facilities because my free DVD burning software was fine (though I'm not working with HD).

The Windows DVD maker is OK also I think (but painfully slow), is that what you're using?

nah Mike, im real cheapskate! FreeDVDBurner! to be fair its easy to use, im just suprised at the quality. Im not burning to a bluray player so i know its not going to be HD but VHS has better quality than the DVDs that i make!

excuse the following outburst, kids look away... My fucking boss has just gone on fucking holiday for 2 fucking weeks and left me with no fucking confirmation on my fucking Christmas holiday dates. The problem is that he has fuckin moaned about me taking off 3 weeks (factories are closed for 1 of them) and never confirmed the new proposed dates, in which time the fucking flights have gone up 200 fuckin dollars. Will i get that back because he fuckin fucked around? will i fuck. so, fuck him, im bookin them for 3 weeks and he can shove it up his arse if he thinks im fucking changing them. ive even offered to work remotely in that time and no response. angry doesnt fuckin cover it....

Josh went to basketball club after school today and was the only one there (they forgot to announce it but he'd gone and asked) so he got an hours one-on-one coaching :) .

He ended up getting ten consecutive baskets from various angles and distances; I feel an American college scholarship and a multi-million dollar NBA deal coming on :Money: .

Or am I getting ahead of myself :unsure: ?

Remember when I was young and played Basketball at school ;) hahaha, never used to get all the positions lark I just used to shoot at the basket from ridiculous angles..

Seriously though it was an awesome sport and good luck to him Mike :) Next week when the rest of the lads are there he'll be one step ahead - Hopefully he'll be the next Micheal Jordan!

Josh went to basketball club after school today and was the only one there (they forgot to announce it but he'd gone and asked) so he got an hours one-on-one coaching :) .

He ended up getting ten consecutive baskets from various angles and distances; I feel an American college scholarship and a multi-million dollar NBA deal coming on :Money: .

Or am I getting ahead of myself :unsure: ?

despite being a short arse at school (5'2 until i was about 17!) i was always quite good at basketball until i went to receive a pass one day, took my eye of it at the last second and it hit the tip of my middle finger head on, dislocating it, pushing it back into my hand! My teacher turned green, i cried on the way to the nurse who held my hand said something like "youre fine", looked out the window and as i looked away she yanked it back into position. i got detention for calling her a bitch when caught by surprise too....

I had such a weird dream about the derby last night.

We went one nil up (can't remember who scored), and then Rooney (:blink:)came on for us and raced onto a lofted ball and lobbed Reina, only for the ball to hit the bar and come out again. Then we were under the cosh and they hit the bar and it came back out to Kuyt who had a diving header also hit the bar.

Then I was walking through Birkenhead town centre asking if the shite had scored yet :blink:.

We won 1-0 btw.