IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

They don't do cricket in Ireland '82 but it sounds a decent idea.

How about a bit of this in the front room Ian...plenty of scope for accidental destruction :P .

I actually have an awful scar over my left eye from a hurley stick (technically called a camán. About 2-3 centimetres from taking out my eye. Got about 20 stitches.

And we do play cricket!Lest we forget that Ireland knocked out Pakistan and beat Bangladesh at the 2007 World Cup!

We also knocked Bangladesh out of the Twenty20 :P

figured this doesn't need a new topic , hoping for enough replies this way :

apart from myp2p.eu what are some other sites you guys find streams on ?

fromsport.com

http://voetbal-kijken.blogspot.com/ ( belgian football)

these sites are better when it comes to belgian football, for all the other comps myp2P is the place to be.

this is another one: http://www.atdhe.net/index.html

Edited by Churinga

Off to Asda....they have boxes of 24x330cl Stella's for £9.00...37.5p each :o .

On of my friends knows a guy who used to work at Stella and he told me they export the highest quality of beer and keep the lower quality for the Flemish market. Not only is your beer cheaper, it's better... Unfair.

On of my friends knows a guy who used to work at Stella and he told me they export the highest quality of beer and keep the lower quality for the Flemish market. Not only is your beer cheaper, it's better... Unfair.

maybe thats why he is talking shit about stella now :P

it doesn't really sound plausible to me tbh, although it might explain why i don't like stella :)

When I was in Belgium many years ago someone bought me a beer that came in a glass shaped like a tulip and told me to try it. Was nearly killed by the fumes in the froth when I tried to drink it normally.....you had to tip your whole body back to get to the beer and avoid suffocation. Don't remember what it was called. Interesting experience :) .

maybe thats why he is talking shit about stella now :P

it doesn't really sound plausible to me tbh, although it might explain why i don't like stella :)

I'm sceptical too, but he stands by his theory that the closer to the brewery you are, the worse the beer. Maybe it's some kind of drugdealer thing where at first you get the good heroine to get you hooked and once you are, you get 50% baking soda :).