IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

I havent drank since thursday!!! haha, I actually went the cinema to see "men who stare at goats", wish i did go out though as that movie was simply terrible, walked out mid movie. Anyways, i cant go to sleep till around 5am these days, too many late nights and late wake ups recently and my body has got used to it.

Hoax warnings don't usually bother or scare me at all, but this one I feel is VERY important.

Please tell all your friends about it.

If someone comes to your front door and says they are conducting a survey and asks you to show them your arse, DO NOT show them your arse!

This is a SCAM, they just want to see your arse.

I wish I'd got this warning yesterday, I feel so cheap and stupid now :( .

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a new printer/scanner yesterday...ink problems on the old one and as a new one costs about the same as a new set of ink I thought I'd go for it. Hewlett Packard it was...pile of shite printed half on and half off the paper so I took it back today.

Got a Kodak.....bit more expensive but cheap ink. Won't print the callibration sheet because it can't locate the paper edge. Long internet chat with some far east dude and it still doesn't work. Pile of shite <_< .

Have to take it back tomorrow and try again. Seriously pissed off :angry: .