IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

I hope not! However I was 10mins late to my second part of induction. Im still hungover from last nights foam party and i'm meant to be going out in 2 hours haha.

The foam was terrible, in Leeds I almost suffocated at a foam party once, it was about 6 feet high! The boob factor and the other events that got the girls tits out were good though.

Congrats EW, don't suppose you'd consider the name Alan? :P

The foam was terrible, in Leeds I almost suffocated at a foam party once, it was about 6 feet high! The boob factor and the other events that got the girls tits out were good though.

Congrats EW, don't suppose you'd consider the name Alan? :P

Did you end up going in yeah? I thought the foam itself was shite, nowhere near enough of it. Yeah the boob factor was briliant! I had a great view on the washing line comp. ;)

'Scuse my ignorance but is there any point to foam parties :huh: ?

Other than getting women to take their clothes off I mean (although that in itself is a perfectly good reason I suppose).

Surely if that's the sole point then you could just have a "women taking their clothes off" party and dispense with the foam :) .

'Scuse my ignorance but is there any point to foam parties :huh: ?

Other than getting women to take their clothes off I mean (although that in itself is a perfectly good reason I suppose).

Surely if that's the sole point then you could just have a "women taking their clothes off" party and dispense with the foam :) .

I don't see the point either .. Went to only one during my time as a student and it was just filthy.

The only upside was the womens' wet t-shirt and watching 5' to 6' people panic in the foam because they couldn't see. Downside is, your feet are wet, your clothes are dirty and every time you light up a cigarette someone throws a handful of foam in your face. The same funny people make it a point to throw some in your beer as well.

Maybe it's only fun if you're younger than 20.

Foam parties are were foam gets sprayed around. Good laugh, ended up in a backally random club one last night, that was mental, was klinsmann'ing it through the club, was bloody funny. Silent discos are sick too, no music being played except though headphones and when you take them off all you hear is people singing. God i love uni.

Foam parties are were foam gets sprayed around. Good laugh, ended up in a backally random club one last night, that was mental, was klinsmann'ing it through the club, was bloody funny. Silent discos are sick too, no music being played except though headphones and when you take them off all you hear is people singing. God i love uni.

Shouldnt you be learning stuff you young fart (just jealous really)

Shirt (right size) finally arrived :) . XLB (LCS size) turns out to be the equivalent of LB (Umbro size) but it'll fit nicely, went for a bigger one so the lad could grow into it a bit because he's growing so fast but not going to bother changing it again.

What didn't come with it was the promised cheque to cover the cost of returning the first one but I can't be arsed to chase them for the sake of £3.

Few years back I worked for six months or so as a courier for Lynx, covering Plymouth City center and a couple of suburbs....one of our regular deliveries was to schools/nurseries etc and I went many times (twenty or thirty) to Little Teds nursery where this horrific woman Vanessa George worked. Luckily she wasn't there at the time. Used to love going there and other places like it because I get on great with little kids...maybe because I'm on the same mental level as they are :) .

Just can't believe how people can do those things :( . The human race is beyond me at times.

Daytime TV is rubbish...until you switch on "This Morning" and get to look at Holly Willoughby for a couple of hours :D

You need to go back to work....This Morning :o ! Oh dear :sad01_anim: .

Have another parenting first this afternoon....got to take Josh to have four teeth out in preperation for orthodontic stuff.....he's never even had a filling before :unsure: .

He's not happy :( .

You need to go back to work....This Morning :o ! Oh dear :sad01_anim: .

Have another parenting first this afternoon....got to take Josh to have four teeth out in preperation for orthodontic stuff.....he's never even had a filling before :unsure: .

He's not happy :( .

Thats a big pay out from the tooth-fairy :P

Edited by tenaciousj

Ridiculously happy with a new discovery.

My computer is in a cabin that I built in my garden earlier in the year. Got an oil filled radiator down here and it's pretty well insulated/comfy chairs/thick rugs; all round a good place to be but I knew I needed to put a thermostat in so that when it gets really cold overnight in the winter the PC doesn't get damaged.

Thought I'd have to wire one in but I found a "plug in thermostat" on ebay....never heard of one before....arrived yesterday. £20 and works perfectly :) .

Am I wrong to be so happy about a cheap gadget? My wife thinks I'm insane :lol: .