IGNORED

Merseytram

Louis

£3.40 to and from college for students a day :S:S

i work in L'pool so i have to get the bus into town, catch the Train to l'pool and back.

£3.40 for Bus a day, £3.95 Return to liverpool =£7.35 a day!

but i have a Weekly Trio Pass that costs £14.50 a week

£7.35 x 5 days = £36.75( not including Bud Fares for the Weekend!)

whereas my Pass is just £14.50(and can use it at weekends)

Edited by jacko1990

ones in manchester are a nightmare, for the RL grand final last october saw at least 3 fights and then was told by one of my friends from salford "oh yeah its much worse with man utd fans FIGHTING EACH OTHER every match day" because they were so packed. Fun on Derby day, or any other game the skysports man deems big we're involved in.

Ive nearly been ran over a few times by trams on the odd occasion ive been to manchester so watch out for my death in the paper :lol:

You get past the trams in Amsterdam and stand there congratulating yourself on still breathing and some bastard (or a hundred of them) on a bike runs you down :lol: . Need your wits about you....I'm amazed any of the lads on stag trips there come out alive :D !

You get past the trams in Amsterdam and stand there congratulating yourself on still breathing and some bastard (or a hundred of them) on a bike runs you down :lol: . Need your wits about you....I'm amazed any of the lads on stag trips there come out alive :D !

I would be dead within a day :lol: